Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 9:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(December 14, 2017 at 9:04 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(December 14, 2017 at 9:01 pm)Little lunch Wrote: Obviously this is before you became a Kiwi. :-)

I heard there's a dwarf shortage.
Any dwarfs offended by that joke can fucking grow up.

Little tossers that they are!

I thought the tossers had to be bigger than the dwarfs?!?

Angel
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(December 14, 2017 at 3:40 am)Hammy Wrote:
(December 13, 2017 at 12:30 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: Doctor: "I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness you only have ten to live."

Patient: "What do you mean ten? Ten months? Ten weeks?"

Doctor: "Nine."

I don't get it.

Here is something even more obscure. I am an RN. There is an antihypertensive medication - metoprolol succinate. When ever I can, and I hear the word "succinate" I say "7,6,5,4,3,2,1!"

Clue: Succinate is pronounced "sucks in eight".
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(December 14, 2017 at 10:21 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(December 14, 2017 at 3:40 am)Hammy Wrote: I don't get it.

Here is something even more obscure. I am an RN. There is an antihypertensive medication - metoprolol succinate. When ever I can, and I hear the word "succinate" I say "7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" CODE BLUE!

FTFY.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 14, 2017 at 10:52 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(December 14, 2017 at 10:21 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Here is something even more obscure. I am an RN. There is an antihypertensive medication - metoprolol succinate. When ever I can, and I hear the word "succinate" I say "7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" CODE BLUE!

FTFY.

FTFY: No lunch break! Code Blue! 7,6,5....
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

A “Leftist” is someone who grabs their legs behind their knees and pulls their nose right up to their own ‘okole and rips a big fart and then, breathing it in, straitens up and then, in their own smugness, proceeds to tell you how smart they are. Yet, everything they say, smells and sounds like a fart! And all I can say is, “Dude, would you like a breath mint?!”
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
The Sunday School teacher was speaking to her class one Sunday morning and she asked the question, "When you die and go to Heaven, which part of your body goes first?"

Suzie raised her hand and said, "I think it's your hands."

"Why do you think it's your hands, Suzie?"

Suzie replied, "...Because when you pray, you hold your hands together in front of you and God just takes your hands first!"

"What a wonderful answer!" the teacher said.

Little Johnny raised his hand and said, "Teacher, I think it's your legs".

The teacher looked at him with the strangest look on her face. "Now, Johnny, why do you think it would be your legs?"

Little Johnny said, "Well, I walked into Mommy and Daddy's bedroom the other night, Mommy had her legs straight up in the air and she was going, 'O God, I'm coming!'

If Dad hadn't had her pinned down, we'd have lost her."
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."

So this American meets a German and they hit it off and date for a while, but when it gets serious, they both agree they want to marry, but the German is asked how many kids they want.

"NINE" is the response.

The American responds, "Holy shit, that's alot."
My friends get made when I steal their kitchen utensils, but it's a whisk I'm willing to take.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Boudreaux goes to Europe

Boudreaux, a furniture dealer from downtown New Iberia,La, decided to expand the line of furniture in his store, so he decided to go to Europe to see what he could find. He arrived in Paris in early morning, but had an afternoon appointment with the furniture maker, so he decided to visit a small bistro during his wait.

As he sat enjoying his wine, he noticed that the small place was quite crowded, and that the other chair at his table was the only vacant seat in the house. Before long, a very beautiful young Parisian girl came to his table; asked him something in German (which Boudreaux couldn't understand);so he motioned to the vacant chair and invited her to sit down.

He tried to speak to her in English, but she did not speak his language. After a couple of minutes of trying to communicate with her, he took a napkin and drew a picture of a wine glass and showed it to her. She nodded, so he ordered a glass of wine for her. After sitting together at the table for a while, he took another napkin, and drew a picture of a plate with food on it, and she nodded. They left the bistro and found a quiet cafe near-by that featured a small group playing romantic music. They ordered lunch.....after which he took another napkin and drew a picture of a couple dancing.

She nodded, and they got up to dance. Boudreaux never had so much fun! Back at their table, the young lady took a napkin and drew a picture of a four-poster bed, which reminded Boudreaux of his appointment so he abruptly left. To this day, Boudreaux still has no idea how she figured out he was in the furniture business.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2357 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17194 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9054 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am