Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 12:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
On a trip to England, the guide says to Russian tourists before their "free time":
- And remember - watch out for pimps and suspicious looking people.
 If you get lost, ask about the Russian Consul. 
Tourists diverged, of course one got lost.
A pimp came up to him and said:
- Do you want a woman?
- No
- A man ?? !!
- No!
- Then who do you want ??
- Russian Consul!
- Hmm ... Ok, but it will be expensive.
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Customer: "You"ve got to fix my computer. I urgently need to print a document, but the computer won"t boot properly."
Tech Support: "What does it say?"
Customer: "Something about an error and non-system disk."
Tech Support: "Look at your machine. Is there a floppy inside?"
Customer: "No, but there"s a sticker saying there"s an Intel inside."
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(December 18, 2017 at 4:35 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Customer: "You"ve got to fix my computer. I urgently need to print a document, but the computer won"t boot properly."

oooohh... floppy disks!!
There's a dated joke!
Yeah, pretty sure the Intel Inside logo came around after the floppy disc era...but anyway...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 18, 2017 at 5:48 am)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah, pretty sure the Intel Inside logo came around after the floppy disc era...but anyway...

Nope!
My memory tells me they came around with the first pentiums which, at best, had a CD reader drive... but when you wanted to write and bring along data, you still had to use the good ol' floppy.
(December 18, 2017 at 4:36 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 18, 2017 at 4:35 am)KittyAnn Wrote: Customer: "You"ve got to fix my computer. I urgently need to print a document, but the computer won"t boot properly."

oooohh... floppy disks!!
There's a dated joke!
old.. old, or maybe not so old.. but just a silly joke Big Grin
(December 18, 2017 at 5:48 am)ignoramus Wrote: Yeah, pretty sure the Intel Inside logo came around after the floppy disc era...but anyway...

but anyway... every joke is good if you only smile after reading it
... even if it's... silly Tongue
Don't stress KittyKat, it was funny!

(I'm just having a technical discussion with Poca. It's a nerd IT thing)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 18, 2017 at 6:50 am)ignoramus Wrote: Don't stress KittyKat, it was funny!

(I'm just having a technical discussion with Poca. It's a nerd IT thing)

I don't stress at all  Tongue
I just wanted to join the conversation.. nothing more Big Grin ....but i think you don't want me.. meh Sad 
hehe just kidding ... in the end it's a thread of jokes Tongue
[Image: Floppy+disks_a8ac88_5458901.jpg]

[Image: billgross.jpg]
[Image: windows-8-on-floppy-disks.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17195 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am