Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 3:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(May 23, 2018 at 5:23 pm)Joods Wrote: This lion was having a party and every single animal, except for one, came to the party. Which one did not come to the party?

The lion.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
A squid was feeling under the weather and was simply floating around lethargically when a whale saw him.

The whale swam over, looked at the squid and said, "Are you okay, buddy? You don't look well."

The squid turned watery eyes to the whale and replied, "I woke up feeling really terrible this morning. And I don't have any family around here."

The whale was sympathetic, "I know just what to do. Come with me and I'll take care of you."

So the squid happily joined the whale, and together they swam until they they encountered an orca. Since the whale and the orca were friends, they swam down to talk to him.

"I know it's late," daid the whale to the orca, "but here's that sick squid I owe you."

And the moral of the story? Don't try to out bad joke a bored Valkyrie.
Dying to live, living to die.
6 quid!

I just got it in less than a minute! *iggy feels very smart!*
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 23, 2018 at 5:54 pm)ignoramus Wrote: 6 quid!

Who's this Very Smart person you're feeling? Is he tied securely, and are you sure there were no witnesses?
All of you deserve to be blindfolded and tied to a stake and given a last smoke.

THOSE WERE FUCKING HORRIBLE.  Big Grin
I no longer smoke.

And if you want to blindfold me and tie me to a stake you have to buy me dinner first.
(May 23, 2018 at 6:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: All of you deserve to be blindfolded and tied to a stake and given a last smoke.

I like my steak not too smoky. Just enough to know that it had been on the grill.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 23, 2018 at 8:10 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 6:33 pm)Brian37 Wrote: All of you deserve to be blindfolded and tied to a stake and given a last smoke.

I like my steak not too smoky. Just enough to know that it had been on the grill.

I couldn't find a steak.

All I could find was a vegetarian sausage...
(May 23, 2018 at 5:32 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(May 23, 2018 at 5:23 pm)Joods Wrote: This lion was having a party and every single animal, except for one, came to the party. Which one did not come to the party?

The lion.

The elephant. Because he was still in the fridge. 😂
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(May 23, 2018 at 5:54 pm)ignoramus Wrote: 6 quid!

I feel smart, too, cuz I'm a yank and we don't say "quid"-- but I still got the joke.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17201 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am