Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
I can never understand why someone would become an Islamist terrorist suicide bomber on the off chance that they might get 72 virgins when they die.

Become a Catholic priest and get them now.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 27, 2020 at 3:27 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(April 27, 2020 at 3:20 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Not how birds happened or how science  suggests they happened

More strawman

Fuxxake, dude, this is the jokes thread. Give it a rest, for once. Or are you going to be chasing this guy's tail pipe, too?

Religion is a joke.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 27, 2020 at 4:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can never understand why someone would become an Islamist terrorist suicide bomber on the off chance that they might get 72 virgins when they die.

Boru

Joke's on the Islamists.

Since Lemmy died there are no virgins left in heaven...
(April 27, 2020 at 6:15 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 27, 2020 at 4:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I can never understand why someone would become an Islamist terrorist suicide bomber on the off chance that they might get 72 virgins when they die.

Boru

Joke's on the Islamists.

Since Lemmy died there are no virgins left in heaven...
[Image: 4588761463_2339d85f40_b.jpg]
And he brought a lot of Bacon with him 
[Image: How-To-Bake-Bacon-FEATURE-500x453.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

So there is this Russian wrestler who is undefeated. He has won every wrestling match in the first round with his move called “the pretzel”.

It is the gold medal match in the Olympics and the Russian is paired against a young American rookie. The coach of the American is telling the rookie over and over “Whatever you do, do not let him get you in the pretzel. If you get in the pretzel, it’s over.”

So they begin to wrestle and within 2 minutes the American finds himself in the pretzel. The coach starts going crazy on the side yelling at him “You have to get out. You have to get out!!”

Suddenly, the American sees some balls hinging in his face. He knows it’s unethical and against the rules, but this is the Olympics and he decides to risk it. He reaches out with his mouth and bites down on the balls as hard as he can.

There is a sudden loud scream, and the American reverses the pretzel and pins the Russian, winning the gold medal. Afterwards the coach asks him “That was amazing. How did you get out of the pretzel?”

The rookie responds, “Well coach. You’d be surprised what you can do when you bite your own balls.”
Why hasn't anyone asked Neil Degrasse Tyson why he shut down the meat processing plant?
You are probably not in a four star resturant when the after dinner mint is a Tums.
What's better than a single stemmed rose on your grand piano?

Tulips on your organ.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I used to date someone who had a twin.

People used to ask how I told them apart?

Well, Jake used to shave his head and Sarah had tits.
Dick was the better way to tell.
That's why they cut Sarah's dick off in the first place.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17197 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am