Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
If we keep doing this over and over it becomes redundant.
ABBA, ABBA, ABBA, Washington Football Team, Washington Football Team, Washington Football Team, late mother, late mother, late mother, late mother, Australia, Australia, Australia.

I don't know what anyone means by repetition, repetition, repetition. 

Would anyone like to hear the story of how I picked out my current cat? Not sure I mentioned that.
Apparently the toothbrush was invented in Alabama.

If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been a teethbrush.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'd also love to know the origins of: a pair of pants. Maybe people were rich in the old days Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(February 10, 2021 at 12:20 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: I'd also love to know the origins of: a pair of pants. Maybe people were rich in the old days Dunno

Well, I have the story about that-

A couple is sitting on the couch, and they are kissing. They get more excited, and begin to pant. The more they kiss, the shorter the pants get, until there are no pants at all. That's how pregnancy results.

Believe it or not, I read this in an Ann Landers newspaper column in the '60s. True story...unless my memory just popped out of the toaster.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I got a parking ticket, but fortunately my lawyer Rudy Giuliani was able to plead it down to first degree murder.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I was in a conundrum.

I was stuck behind a car at a green light and he wasn't moving. But he had a bumper sticker that read, "honk if you love Jesus!"
(February 11, 2021 at 3:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I was in a conundrum.

I was stuck behind a car at a green light and he wasn't moving.  But he had a bumper sticker that read, "honk if you love Jesus!"

It’s amazing how many people with that bumper sticker with flip you off for honking at them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 10, 2021 at 6:42 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I got a parking ticket, but fortunately my lawyer Rudy Giuliani was able to plead it down to first degree murder.

Boru

Dude, I know we butt heads, but this really has to be one of the best jokes I have read in a long time.

Hats off, Kudos. I really mean that.
A little girl is digging a hole in her backyard when her neighbour walks over.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm burying my goldfish."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Why are you digging such a big hole for your goldfish?"

"Because it's in your fucking cat!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17197 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am