Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 11:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(October 15, 2023 at 5:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still remember my first day of school.

There was me, my best friend Cassie, and a little Abbo boy named Charlie.

The teacher got us together and tried leading us in a rendition of "Old MacDonald"..

"You go first, Rebecca," she said.

So I said, "I"ll do chooks.  'With a chook-chook here, and a chook-chook there!  Here a chook.  There a chook.  Everywhere a chook-chook!'"

"Okay Cassie, your turn!"

So Cassie said, "I'll do sheep. 'With a baa-baa here, and a baa-baa there.  Here a baa, there a baa.  Everywhere a baa-baa!'"

"Very good Cassie.  Your turn, Charlie!"

"Can I do pigs?:

"Of course you can.  When you're ready."

Charlie cleared his throat, "Okay, you black bastards.  Get out of the car and keep your hands where I can see them!"

Having never seen the term before...is "Abbo" PC?

(Honest question.)
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(October 15, 2023 at 5:44 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote:
(October 15, 2023 at 5:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I still remember my first day of school.

There was me, my best friend Cassie, and a little Abbo boy named Charlie.

The teacher got us together and tried leading us in a rendition of "Old MacDonald"..

"You go first, Rebecca," she said.

So I said, "I"ll do chooks.  'With a chook-chook here, and a chook-chook there!  Here a chook.  There a chook.  Everywhere a chook-chook!'"

"Okay Cassie, your turn!"

So Cassie said, "I'll do sheep. 'With a baa-baa here, and a baa-baa there.  Here a baa, there a baa.  Everywhere a baa-baa!'"

"Very good Cassie.  Your turn, Charlie!"

"Can I do pigs?:

"Of course you can.  When you're ready."

Charlie cleared his throat, "Okay, you black bastards.  Get out of the car and keep your hands where I can see them!"

Having never seen the term before...is "Abbo" PC?

(Honest question.)

Probsbly not.

But it's common Aussie slang.
Dying to live, living to die.
‘I have a pen that can write underwater.’

‘That’s impressive.’

‘It can write a lot of other words, too.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
My book on clocks finally arrived.

It’s about time!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2023 at 7:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: My book on clocks finally arrived.

It’s about time!

Boru

[Image: F7-EXKY2-Xc-AEA-ji-jpeg.jpg]
Dying to live, living to die.
If you want to know the weather, go to your back door and look for the dog. If the dog is at the door and he is wet, it’s probably raining.

If the dog’s fur looks like it’s been rubbed the wrong way, it’s probably windy.

If the dog has snow on his back, it’s probably snowing.

Of course, to be able to tell the weather like this you have to leave the dog outside all the time, especially if you expect bad weather.

Sincerely, “The Cat”
A young widow is feeling especially lonely and posts a personal ad: 'I'm not asking for much. I'm looking for a man who won't beat me, won't chase other women, and is good in bed.'

A few days later, she answers her doorbell to find a quadruple amputee in a wheelchair on her stoop. 'I saw your ad,' he says, 'and I'd like you to consider me.'

Somewhat taken aback, the woman says, 'But...you've got no arms.'

'Well, that means I can't beat you, doesn't it?'

'But...but...you've also got no legs!'

'That makes it pretty hard to chase other women, wouldn't you agree?'

'I specified someone who was good in bed.'

The man smiles and says, 'How do you think I rang your doorbell?

Boru
I bought a 12 year old scotch.

Boru
If any of you believe in time travel, PM me last Tuesday.

Boru
(October 21, 2023 at 1:42 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If any of you believe in time travel, PM me last Tuesday.

Boru

Already did, tomorrow.

Cool
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2360 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2834 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1513 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2397 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17214 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4350 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9057 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1914 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4536 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2902 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am