Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
Reminds me of one I heard years ago.

A blonde buys herself a volkswagon beetle and is driving it home when it breaks down.

She opens the bonet and notices that there's no engine.

A few minutes later another blonde pulls up in a volkswagon beetle and asks what the problem is.

"I can't believe it!" says the first blonde. "I just bought a new beetle and it was going well until I broke down here. I opened the front and the engine is missing!"

"It's okay, " says the second blonde, "I can help. I have a spare engine in the boot!"
Dying to live, living to die.
Then there was the blonde who got so sick of all the "dumb blonde" jokes that she bought a redhead wig online. Over the next few days, she was amazed at how differently people treated her. No longer the butt of the jokes, her confidence swelled and she felt she could do anything. She quit her dead-end job, got a better one. To better fit her new image, she learned to drive.

The day she passed her test, she went out, bought a top of the range sportscar and took it for a spin in the countryside. After a while, she parked up next to a field where sheep were gambolling.

"Hi," she said to the farmer.

"Arternoon," he replied, as per union rules.

"Beautiful sheep," she said.

"Oh ar," replied farmer. "They'm just 'aad little'uns. Fac' is, oi got zo many oi'm got to zell a few."

The ex-blonde thought for a moment. She was really taken with the cute lambs.

"Tell you what," she said, "if I can guess how many lambs you have, would you let me keep one?"

The farmer scratched his stubble. "That zounds alroight to oi, little mizzy."

So bringing all her new-found confidence to bear she closed her eyes, paused and then declared, "You have forty-two lambs."

The horny-handed son of toil grinned, flashing his tooth at her. "You'm exaactly roight," he sort of said. "Oi do got faaty-doo lambs. Now 'ee can chooze the one 'ee faancies."

So feeling really pleased with herself, she reached down, picked up the cutest animal and plonks it into the car.

"Now," said the farmer, "it'z moi turn. If'n oi can tell 'ee you'm real 'air colour, can oi 'aave moi dog baack?"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
One day, the blonde, the brunette and the redhead - all expectant mothers - are discussing how their children were conceived.

'When my husband and I did it,' says the brunette, 'he was on top, so that means I'm having a boy.'

'I've heard that!' says the redhead. 'When I did it with my husband, I was the one on top, so that means I'm going to have a little girl.'

At the point, the blonde starts sobbing and chokes out between her tears, 'I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A PUPPY!!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Okay, this could possibly be a low blow (and by this I'm not referring to a friend's dwarf girlfriend . . . )

Why did Princess Di cross the road?

Because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt . . .
Ouch!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Yeah, sorry.

Just read it elsewhere.

Should have been in offensive jokes.
Not in my book. That was kudos-worthy!
Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away," is quite a conundrum when you are a doctor . . .
Had a couple of pigeons on the balcony again this afternoon. I don't want to encourage them to nest on it, so I tried to scare them off by shouting at them. To my amazement, the shock gave them both heart attacks and they fell off, dead.

I never realised you actually can kill two birds with one's tone.
*Cringe*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2360 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2834 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1513 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2397 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17214 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4350 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9057 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1914 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4536 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2902 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am