Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
Did you know that you can tell the sex of an ant by dropping it into a bowl of water?

If it sinks, it's a girl ant.

If it floats, boy ant.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
As told by Ronald Reagan.

In the former USSR, Gorbachev speaks to the Comissar

Gorbachev - comrade comissar, tell me how many kilos of potatoes we've grown this year

Comissar - we have enough potatoes to reach the foot of god.

Gorbachev - comrade comissar this is a communist state. . . There is no god

comissar- that's okay there aren't any potatoes
As told by Gorbachev:

Two men go to buy some bread. They get to the shop and see the queue is at least a mile long. Nonetheless, they take their place and wait.

Two hours later they haven't moved. The first man says, "I've had enough of this. I'm going to kill Gorbachev."

So off he goes.

A bit later, he comes back and stands next to his friend, who still hasn't moved.

"Did you kill him?" he asked.

"No," said the man. "There was an even bigger queue."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 13, 2015 at 5:12 pm)Stimbo Wrote: As told by Gorbachev:

Two men go to buy some bread. They get to the shop and see the queue is at least a mile long. Nonetheless, they take their place and wait.

Two hours later they haven't moved. The first man says, "I've had enough of this. I'm going to kill Gorbachev."

So off he goes.

A bit later, he comes back and stands next to his friend, who still hasn't moved.

"Did you kill him?" he asked.

"No," said the man. "There was an even bigger queue."

Awesome
Q: What’s the new French flag look like?
A: A white cross emblazoned on a white background!

(not related to recent events tho, its about WWII)
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
What do you call a man with bananas in his ears? Anything you like, he can't hear you. But he's probably called Ray.

What do you call a man without a spade in his head? Douglas.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I was in Shell's bedroom this morning, watching the cat playing with the cord hanging from the curtains. I pondered the difference between our intellect and theirs, how they can be so amused by the simplest things.

Then I thought, you're sitting here watching a cat play with a bit of string...
Couple of months ago I went to see a spiritualist healer for my depression. She told me I had to "release my third eye".

Long story short: my court date came through this morning.
I've discovered why women need so many pairs of shoes.

It's because they spend so much time on their feet, walking around shops.

Buying shoes.
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John* were comparing the stories they had each written about the legend of Jesus.

"You've all been copying me, do your own work!" says Mark.

"I haven't," said John. Everyone looked at his stories carefully, and Luke asked, "What's all this? Instead of imparting his wisdom to people in your stories, you've got cows floating down from the sky, and he talks to them!"

"You told me to do that!" said John.

"No I didnt!" said Luke.

"You did! You said Jesus always taught parabulls."

*The names have been changed to protect their identities.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17197 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am