Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
I used to work selling women's underwear. I still pop into the shop from time to time, I like to keep my hand in.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(February 16, 2015 at 7:48 am)Wychdoctyr Wrote: A Priest and a Rabbi stagger out of a bar at closing time and notice a passed out teenage boy in the alley ....

The Priest nudges the Rabbi and says "lets skrew him!".
and the Rabbi says .... "... outta what?"

Doc

Ha ha reminds me of my former favorite (now second favorite) Rabbi/Priest joke:

A Catholic priest, a Rabbi, and a Baptist minister die and go to heaven. St. Peter tells them that heaven is undergoing renovations so they will be sent back to Earth. "But the renovations will be done soon, so I'll make a deal with you, you all must give up your FAVORITE thing, or you will end up right back here."

So they are back on Earth, walking along when they walk past a place where music is playing. The Baptist trys to resist, but sadly, he can't help dancing... POOF! he disappears.

Now the Priest and the Rabbi are walking along when they spot a dollar on the road. The Rabbi knows he has to resist, but after struggling with himself, he bends over...POOF! the Priest disappears!
A 12 year old boy walks into a whore house with a $100.00 bill in one hand and a squashed frog on a leash in the other ...

He says to the madam "I want the nastiest, grossest woman in the place and I'll pay a hundred dollars for her!" She says "fine, 2nd door on the right" ... there he finds a very fat ,smelly woman with flies orbiting her bed and does his business.

Upon leaving, the madam says "I have to ask, I mean you know you caught at least one disease in there right? what gives?"

The boy says "I have it all planned ... today is my parents anniversary, so tonight they will go out and leave me with a baby sitter ... Im gonna bone the baby sitter, and shes gonna catch what I just caught ... and when Dad gives her a ride home, he's gonna bone the baby sitter, and he's gonna catch what I just caught ... and when he comes home, he's gonna bone Mom, and she's gonna catch what I just caught .... and when Dad leaves for work tomorrow, Mom's gonna bone the mail man, and he's gonna catch what I just caught ....

And THAT'S the mother fucker that ran over my frog !!!!!"

Doc
In the Baltic nations, what is the number one use for unprocessed cowhide?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
What is the last think that goes through your mind when you get hit by a train ?

... your asshole !

Doc

A woman goes to the Doctor and ask "Doctor why am I getting these hairs on my chest?"

The Doctor replies "Its perfectly normal for a woman your age to experience some level of hormone imbalance, nothing to worry about."

But the woman persist "But Doctor , they are these big. thick, black hairs, and they are getting progressively worse."

So the Doctor relents and says " ok, take off your blouse and let me have a look .... how far down do they go?"

She says "All the way down to my balls ... and that's another thing I wanted to talk to you about ..... "

Doc
What’s the difference between a woman with PMS and a Pit Bull?

If you’re American in the living room, what are you in the bathroom?

You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
A gem from my son "There was a dinosaur and he farted and he sniffed his own fart"
He laughed so hard at this too. Haha
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
A young lad is sitting in the park, eating chocolate bar after chocolate bar. An elderly man approaches him

"My word sonny" says the old man "If you continue to eat like that, you wont live for very long"

"My granddad lived to be one hundred and three years old" exclaimed the boy

"Did he eat lots of chocolate too?" asked the old fella

"No. He minded his own fucking business"

Courtesy of Sickipedia.org: http://www.sickipedia.org/#ixzz3S7Yef4wZ
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
It seems smoking isn't bad for your health after all. In a recent survey of 80 year olds, every smoker we interviewed was still alive.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
I don't know why the Scottish aren't on count down more. They can ask for 9 consenants and still make words.

Mdr = murder

Pcmkr = pacemaker

That last one was from broadchurch Big Grin

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17201 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9056 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am