Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 3:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was lost but now Im found
RE: I was lost but now Im found
(December 13, 2014 at 1:39 pm)LastPoet Wrote: That is a biological impossibility Losty. Perhaps I misused my english *googles*

Hehehe I was only teasing you :p
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(December 13, 2014 at 1:14 pm)LastPoet Wrote: He got us 12 pages of banter.

You guys need to up to 30 posts per page.

It would seem we scared him off. Sad.
Quote:I have a question.
In your holy book, the god character is never explained properly.
Could you provide that little gap of info?
[/quote]

God has left us with 66 books written by some 40 holy men in order for us to be drawn to God through belief in His word. The Holy Bible is essentially Gods mind and thoughts contained in a book. The word of God and Jesus Christ are inseparable.

(John 1:1)In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Gods character runs throughout all the pages of the book.That fact that you cant discern that makes no difference to those that have faith and believe.
(December 13, 2014 at 8:35 pm)tonyintheLight Wrote: The Holy Bible is essentially Gods mind and thoughts contained in a book.
So what you're saying is that god is a paranoid schizophrenic who often suffers from psychotic power fantasies?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(December 13, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:
(December 11, 2014 at 10:31 pm)tonyintheLight Wrote: (Matt 18:11)For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.

Im a born again Christian and whilst I expect there to be some hostility towards my faith, it is our duty to spread the word of God to as many people who will listen.

Im a creationist and reject the evolutionary 'theory' as being a hoax.

Any questions you may have regarding Jesus Christ and the faith of Christianity, Id be happy to answer.
1. I'm sorry.
2. Why?

Quote:I'm sorry.
Dont be.

Quote:Why?
I dont want to die in my sins, pickup. I came to God as a sinner and asked forgiveness.
You stated you would answer any question:

Dinosaurs?
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
I' m pretty sure he meant why do you reject evolution, a question I asked days ago.

And I asked you to please give details of your logic.
(December 13, 2014 at 8:47 pm)Spooky Wrote: You stated you would answer any question:

Dinosaurs?

In regards to Dinosaurs, there is a belief called 'the Gap Theory' among some Christians. We know that God created man around 4000BC, but the world could have existed for many years before man took dominion.
God says that the world was without form and void(proceeding Gods Judgement on the life before man) before adam and eve.
Adam and eve where told to replenish the earth.

Dinosaurs do not debunk the Bible.
I think it is an act of kindness on our part to feel sorry for you, Tony. You are fully delusional. I hereby revert to my previous decision to not talk to you any more. It is futile.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aiders of the Lost Ark LinuxGal 1 758 November 26, 2022 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  How we found out Evolution is true fredd bear 38 2975 March 26, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Irish Are Making Up For Lost Time Minimalist 5 621 October 28, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I've found God? ScienceAf 120 27644 October 8, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I lost my Soul GoneGuy 212 31445 August 5, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  St. Columba's hut found Foxaèr 43 14004 July 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7412 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers TaraJo 12 3270 April 30, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  so you're in heaven now what? - coming soon so you're in hell now what v2 dyresand 8 2752 July 13, 2015 at 12:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  My baby's momma found Jesus... The Reality Salesman01 53 11347 April 15, 2015 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr