Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rapture September 2015
RE: Rapture September 2015
The prof is one of my favorite theists.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I won't miss him.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Here is the thing if the thing no christian muslim or otherwise is floating up into the great beyond because well guys are hypocrites to your teachings.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
I can't work in any kind of rapture until after October. What are people even thinking?
Losty, you are a sweetheart (irrespective of your take on myself), but this is it-
"I can't wait forever for those golden slippers"

The Elete, with their "500 days to avoid Climate Chaos" (landing on the 23rd) and dozens of flicks with the 23rd encoded,
tells me THEY know something huge is coming.
Their story line is quite different than my take on things, but they do have a code of conduct which requires them to give sublime advance notice before pulling their plan off.  
This gives confirmation to me, falling on the Day of Atonement- (the 23rd) that "D" day is approaching.

And NO Iro, I have no intention to mess up a perfectly good brain by "Seeking professional help."
If nothing happens- I quietly go back to my watchtower, get comfortable and prepare for winter.
Watch out the squirrels don't hide you in a tree.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 12, 2015 at 11:42 pm)SnakeOilWarrior Wrote: I won't miss him.

Wait, he actually got raptured this time??
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Prof, considering you've been wrong every single time up till now, what makes you so confident in this prediction of doom? Have you considered that the methodology that you use (whatever that may be) is somehow faulty, and that your entire approach is wrong? Why is this prediction going to come true when all the others haven't?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(September 13, 2015 at 9:31 am)professor Wrote: If nothing happens- I quietly go back to my watchtower, get comfortable and prepare for winter.

Cool, so you're a Game of Thrones fan too? Winter is indeed coming, but not until the next season airs this Spring. Surely completing the George R.R. Martin story of Ice and Fire would supersede the plans of any celestial host.

A watch tower is great but I hope you're remembering to get out for milk and cookies with the boys. All prophecy and no fun will make any Jack a dull boy.
(September 13, 2015 at 11:23 am)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(September 13, 2015 at 9:31 am)professor Wrote: If nothing happens- I quietly go back to my watchtower, get comfortable and prepare for winter.

Cool, so you're a Game of Thrones fan too?  Winter is indeed coming, but not until the next season airs this Spring.  Surely completing the George R.R. Martin story of Ice and Fire would supersede the plans of any celestial host.

A watch tower is great but I hope you're remembering to get out for milk and cookies with the boys.  All prophecy and no fun will make any Jack a dull boy.

Bran the little boy from the first season is now about seven feet tall and it's only supposed to be little while later.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rapture on another planet Fake Messiah 16 3317 July 19, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  2011 post from Facebook regarding 2012 "rapture" Foxaèr 1 573 May 23, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian marriage in 2015 drfuzzy 14 4409 November 1, 2015 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  Rapture October 7th, 2015 JesusHChrist 171 27837 October 19, 2015 at 6:13 am
Last Post: SofaKingHigh
  Rapture report dyresand 58 9221 September 25, 2015 at 4:46 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my! Whateverist 40 7392 September 21, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Rapture news thread 15th - 22nd dyresand 63 10746 September 19, 2015 at 4:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Questions About the Rapture Jenny A 72 25258 September 16, 2015 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Belief in The Devil in 2015 Iroscato 71 15864 April 16, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Antichrist Alert!!!! Coming Sept 2015!!!!! JesusHChrist 28 7560 March 5, 2015 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: dyresand