Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Happy as fuck.
[Image: 186456-425x284-cat-eating-raw-food.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 13, 2016 at 1:59 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Super RobKabob for Emma's sake!

Hope she feels better. Heart

Thank you Heart

She's up and about, feeling a bit better Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Having a hot flash. No relief in sight and I can't fit inside my freezer.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 13, 2016 at 2:00 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Damn turtle and his scrolly signature pics!

But I like how you can see two jars of mayo, and then you can think "hmm I wonder what's further down" and you scroll down to reveal.... MORE JARS OF MAYO! YAY!
Bleh. I've been feeling really down lately. I probably need to get back into working out.
Bit shaken. Almost hit by a car. Took a tumble in a 4-way (which has been a recurring nightmare since I moved here). Waffled as to call 911 for help, but in the end, I wanted to report the guy. Unfortunately, barely any info to go on. Kind of embarrassing, but the evening is over.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(August 14, 2016 at 2:11 am)c172 Wrote: Bit shaken. Almost hit by a car. Took a tumble in a 4-way (which has been a recurring nightmare since I moved here). Waffled as to call 911 for help, but in the end, I wanted to report the guy. Unfortunately, barely any info to go on. Kind of embarrassing, but the evening is over.

Here's hoping self-driving cars become the norm during our lifetimes.
Feeling a bit brighter and more settled this morning. The noise in my head is less deafening.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
(August 14, 2016 at 1:44 am)Jesster Wrote: Bleh. I've been feeling really down lately. I probably need to get back into working out.

I'm sorry to hear that Heart Feel free to send me a message anytime if you want someone to talk to Smile

(August 14, 2016 at 2:11 am)c172 Wrote: Bit shaken. Almost hit by a car. Took a tumble in a 4-way (which has been a recurring nightmare since I moved here). Waffled as to call 911 for help, but in the end, I wanted to report the guy. Unfortunately, barely any info to go on. Kind of embarrassing, but the evening is over.

Oh wow, I'm glad you're okay.

Index of my best videos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 319 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 659 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1499 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12709 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 828 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2832 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8549 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6346 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet