Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 8:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(October 7, 2016 at 2:03 am)c172 Wrote: Kind of ODed on the biscuit pudding I made. Not so good for my GI.

Kinda like eating cement, amirite?

(October 6, 2016 at 1:36 am)Thena323 Wrote: We've got another day or two before it's likely to make landfall here. Late Friday, last I heard.
It could still change course.

Oh please, change course...I'll pay you.

Thena you didn't pay enough! And now I'm worried. Are you okay?!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(October 7, 2016 at 3:08 am)Luckie Wrote:
(October 6, 2016 at 1:36 am)Thena323 Wrote: We've got another day or two before it's likely to make landfall here. Late Friday, last I heard.
It could still change course.

Oh please, change course...I'll pay you.

Thena you didn't pay enough! And now I'm worried. Are you okay?!

Thanks, but I'm okay. 

It won't be hitting my neck of the woods after all.
(October 7, 2016 at 2:40 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 7, 2016 at 2:03 am)c172 Wrote: Kind of ODed on the biscuit pudding I made. Not so good for my GI.

Kinda like eating cement, amirite?

It went down gloriously easily. My taste buds are making out with me right now. But yeah, my GI is whimpering. It doesn't know what to do. 

Little better today, though.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Ugh, I feel like my guts are rekt.
Yup. REKT.

#FajitaRevolution2016
Pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to cancel Amazon Prime membership. I was expecting to have to fight them tooth and nail to get out of a free trial, given the lengths they go to to get people to sign up in the first place. But no; just go to Prime Membership and click 'do not continue'... then the 'are you sure?' blurb reminding you what you'll lose... but just click do not continue again and that's it. And doing that means it won't charge you at the next charging period - which would be at the end of the free trial for first time use or whenever you're usually charged if you're a paying member. So surprisingly only a week into my free trial when I have chosen to cancel, this cancellation method means I can still continue to use Prime benefits up until that charging date... so it doesn't end now... it ends in three weeks. And now it just says under Prime Membership 'you will not be charged' and instead of the 'do not continue' link, has a 'continue' link to opt back in. That's a really good and fair system, without any pressure, and not what I expected from them. So thumbs up to Amazon for that. But thumbs down for not having any place to leave feedback on your Prime experience... that's one thing I thought I'd almost certainly get during the cancellation process if nowhere else, but no... there just doesn't seem to be any way to review Prime itself... suggest improvements etc.
Like I just wanna go out and grab life by the p*ssy...ya know?

Urgh...Come here, you! Rolleyes
lol, but are you a star?

As for myself, a gentle happiness -- the best kind, no particular reason, just happy to be alive and looking forward to my next day.

(October 8, 2016 at 2:32 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: lol, but are you a star?

As for myself, a gentle happiness -- the best kind, no particular reason, just happy to be alive and looking forward to my next day.

Seems reasonable and attainable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 328 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 722 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 669 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1518 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2361 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12925 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 837 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2873 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8598 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6396 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet