Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 9:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
RE: What do you believe in that hasnt been proven to exist?
(October 31, 2016 at 1:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I wonder why?

fine, where would you like to start?
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
Hey, it's your circus. Knock yourself out.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 31, 2016 at 2:13 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Hey, it's your circus. Knock yourself out.

just remember, you indirectly asked for this.

molten steel. WTC7. boom lawyered. 

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf
"Satan, who is the god of this world" 2 Corinthians 4:4 hath blinded the minds of them which believe not
Which is evidence for..?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 29, 2016 at 11:45 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(October 29, 2016 at 11:42 am)Simon Moon Wrote: I believe there are other, possibly many, intelligent civilizations in the universe.

Well over a 100 billion galaxies, each with 100 - 200 stars, and countless planets in the universe.

We have found 3500 exoplanets, some within the habitable zone of their stars. It is estimated that there are 8 billion earth like planets in our galaxy.

The odds are just to great.

But let me add, I proportion the strength of my belief to the level of evidence available. So my belief is not certain.

. . . Each with 100-200 stars?

Ooops...

100-200 BILLION.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(October 31, 2016 at 2:27 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Which is evidence for..?

controlled demolition. im thinking nanothermite.
Controlled by ..?

Come on, I'm not into pulling teeth here. Make your case, support it with evidence, wait for cross-examination. It really shouldn't be this hard.
Human intelligence.
Dying to live, living to die.
Debatable.
(October 31, 2016 at 2:36 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Controlled by ..?

Come on, I'm not into pulling teeth here. Make your case, support it with evidence, wait for cross-examination. It really shouldn't be this hard.

why dont we start with 1 thing at a time.

this isnt evidence for who is controlling it, only that it was controlled demolition.

personally, i think its some parts of the US government. there will be evidence to support that later.

unless you think planes/normal office fire can cause this reaction, we can proceed onto the next piece of evidence.

if you can give any other explanation as to how this would occur other than planted explosive/exothermic material, then we can continue debating this part of the topic.

THIS IS EVIDENCE FOR CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.
 you can agree and we move on, or you can disagree and present your counter argument or "cross examination"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stunned religion hasn't been abolished yet Agnostic1 50 3416 December 30, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  I've Been MIRACLED!!! brokefree 1 787 June 9, 2021 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 10330 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why you all need others, to believe? LastPoet 24 4021 December 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2598 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 750 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Republicans seem hell bent on proving their god does not exist Foxaèr 7 2313 December 23, 2017 at 4:23 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Lets say that tomorow it will be proven that God doesn't exist , religion will fade , notimportant1234 54 11381 October 28, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  What would you do if you found out God can't possibly exist? Succubus 21 4736 October 7, 2017 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Could Hell exist? Europa! 20 4677 September 16, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Chad32