Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 12:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
RE: White supremacists and counter protesters clash in Charlottesville
(August 16, 2017 at 5:15 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Oh, boy.  A debate between Drippy and Pool.  Look out everybody; the shit-laden chess board is about to go flying.  🙄

It is cool, it is like watching Darth Vader debate Lex Luther on how they can maintain their social order.

KHAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!
(August 16, 2017 at 5:07 pm)Drich Wrote: Again a bigot is anyone looking to do harm/not tolerant to anyone who does not think as they do.

BOTH SIDES of the street that day was filled with bigots.

Whatever you say Goebbels.  Jerkoff

You know what, the secular laws you don't agree with are the only thing standing between your mouth and the powdered pimp's palm . It's worth considering, when you imagine that bigotry is rampant "on both sides". Somehow, you're given the liberty to say hateful shit, but when anybody objects you get all snowflake about it..........even if nobody runs you over for it.......

What a bunch a pussies.......
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 16, 2017 at 5:01 pm)Brian37 Wrote: [quote='Drich' pid='1604062' dateline='1502916808']

hey, retard vol.2

How many people were shot at this rally???? Think for yourself moron, if no one was shot how many times was a gun discharged??? google it... 0 times both accounts. now how many head injuries? 30+ why? bad people on both sides bought club shield mace to hurt people who do not think the way they do.

That is bigotry, not what you think about a statue or what you think about white or black people. bigotry is bring a club to smash someone's head in because they do not think the same way about something you do.. Does not matter what that something is, it's your wicked heart that justifies you bring a bat to a protest.

Again doesn't matter which side of the protest you are on. You are evil for bring the bat, shield, helmet, mace, and tazer to a protest you feel strongly about.

Remember the whole free speech thing? it's not just to protect popular speech. It's primary purpose is to protect anti government unpopular speech. Why?? because our forefather's knew what an unhappy minority would do if left unchecked long enough

Fuck you idiot.
Quote:The Sack Patriots who held the nature reserve hostage, while equally as much ass assholes, at least they were more consistent.
how so?

Quote:Why the fuck show up with firearms if you truly feel your opposition is a threat to you?
because it is your right to open carry in that state. Why do cops show up with guns no matter what the call out? is it to threaten or intimidate EVERYONE? no but I bet you start beating the hell out of a cop you will get shot... Can't you conceive of a world where white supremesist are hated enough that someone alt lefty might wanna take a shot at him? do you see a cop jumping into the middle of that to take a bullet for mr KKK? That is why you bring a gun sport, That is why you open carry, to put otherwise self righteous douche bags back in check without having to threaten anyone.

Quote: You are a half ass bigot. Seriously, you hate the same people as ISIS, but when they make claims about whom they hate they back it up. Isis hates gays and liberals too. 
I am probably the only person here who truly doesn't give two ff's about you or how you live. but I see you are quick to try and lable me so as to control me with names and labels.. what a sad small mind you must have to run to a stero type even when everyone know it is not true.
Quote:Our founders knew you could should not have tyranny of the majority, so that means white people have been oppressed most of our history? Yea, do yourself a favor and lay off the crack pipe.
WHICH IS WHY The limited the role of the federal government, and left the governors are 'presidents' of their own nation states. Which again is what Jefferson Davis wanted along with the rest of the confederacy.

Quote:I do agree whites are unhappy but they are not the minority. 
Not white moron/Don't care.

Quote:If you want to know what oppression is, ask a Koptic or Kurdish Christian. They live in fear. The only fear you live in is being called out on your bullshit.
again don't give a squirt... Everyone has their own cross to bear. not oppressive dick measuring contest here. I am pointing out if the "Dims" lot the next 4 elections and could not pass a bill in the senate for 20+ years, because they were too far in the minority where do you think it would lead?? That is my point smart guy. it is about striking an accord or balance. that is what those monuments represent. The fact that we as an united america can stand to have those among us with different political and moral values and not be so self f*cking righteous that we must homogenize our history because it hurts people's feelings.

I see you did not make one comment on my sharing of civil war history.... Interesting, that you are not in a position to recount argue or dismiss anything I said, for fear of being exposed to the truth... yet you still stay the course and defend your own bigotry. sad.

(August 16, 2017 at 5:15 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Oh, boy.  A debate between Drippy and Pool.  Look out everybody; a shit-laden chess board is about to go flying past your heads. 🙄

wasn't much of a debate, more just racist-ish comments..

(August 16, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Cecelia Wrote: If you are depending on statues to teach you history, then you are sorely missing out on everything.  Maybe try a book.  There's more than one now, you know.

If you are dependent on a book and deprive yourself of the battle fields, the town centers where army's marched the museums that dot the landscape then you only get to know one singular perspective that history has to teach.

Beyond sad.

Monuments unit us as a people, we remember together we lament together and yes even hate together. remove our mouments and you remove the reminders of who we were and how we became to be who we are.
Usually I stay out of these conversations, but I've been prompted to say something.

I'll state this and then stay out of it because, frankly, I don't want to get dragged into it any more than I have to.

But here's an outsider's perspective of what I've seen, and what I've read here:

The statement was made here, "How many shots were fired?" (paraphrased, of course).

Is this question truly relevant?

After all, the intent of carrying semi-automatic weapons and dressing like some militia is specifically, in this instance, to intimidate those around them (and often to boost the egos of those carrying the weapons). And to me, at least, it seems that if you're going to carry loaded weapons with live rounds (and, again, we don't know how many did this) means you are prepared to use them.

And having a president who is all but openly condoning this behaviour is giving these groups all the approval they need to get worse. We've already seen an upswing in anti-Semitic and racist sentiment across the country from Trump's supporters since he was elected.

Yes, one coward used a car to injure and kill a number of counter protestors. How much escalation will it take for the supporters and apologists for these groups to stop their support, or for the authorities to stamp down on them?

Would it take a group of them actually opening fire on a counter protest?

Another krystalnacht? (apologies if I misspelled that).

What?
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 16, 2017 at 5:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote: BOTH SIDES of the street that day was filled with bigots.

You know what, fucktard.  I'm PROUD to be bigoted against bigots.  Consider yourself on the top of the list.

that has got to be the most thought you have ever put into anything you have ever said...

Just one question if you are a bigot who hates bigots... what makes you better? what separates the "bad ones" from you? How are you a better biggot? or why shouldn't you have your brain bashed in for being a bigot like all other bigots?
(August 16, 2017 at 5:37 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 5:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You know what, fucktard.  I'm PROUD to be bigoted against bigots.  Consider yourself on the top of the list.

that has got to be the most thought you have ever put into anything you have ever said...

Just one question if you are a bigot who hates bigots... what makes you better? what separates the "bad ones" from you? How are you a better biggot? or why shouldn't you have your brain bashed in for being a bigot like all other bigots?

Two wrong in this case makes you more right than you can possibly imagine, dipshit.
(August 16, 2017 at 4:53 pm)Drich Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 11:54 am)Sterben Wrote:          As soon as you bring a weapon to a rally your intentions are clear that all you want is war. If you don't have the courage to fight without one, your just as bad a Trump supporter. If you are to stupid to fight a social issue without a firearm, you need to stay home and let the adults in the room handle it. Armed conflict has always been last resort option, now if they do want to repair themselves and their group reputations(if your able to find any silver lining in supporting a racist movement) It would start with a public apologizes and some lines about condemning the actions that some of your groups undertook upon others who opposed them.

It's called history for a reason, that it stays in the past and we learn from the mistakes that were committed. It should not be celebrated out of pride, it should be be removed from the public eye, and kept in the history books and museums. These symbols were not meant to be on display in front of government buildings.

Let's put an end this fucking circus already and go back to hating each other for the right reasons. There is no need to kill each other for over issues that is pointless to carry on about. Wake the fuck up and stop feeding the media frenzy, if you are a person who believes what the neo-nazis or the KKK is offering, I don't feel sorry for you. I do have one thing to say, keep it to yourself and stop bothering others with it. You don't see rational minded people knocking on your door to bother you with pointless nonsense.

If you think I'm attacking freedom of speech you would be wrong, I support freedom of speech without censorship to fullest extent. We can all coexist without the need for violence. All their doing is pushing a armed culture proxy war. If your that dedicated to a cause, invite the opposing side to a empty place and kill each other there. Bring all the trucks,cars  and weapons you like, Please leave the people who have no involvement out of it.

hey, retard vol.2

How many people were shot at this rally???? Think for yourself moron, if no one was shot how many times was a gun discharged??? google it... 0 times both accounts. now how many head injuries? 30+ why? bad people on both sides bought club shield mace to hurt people who do not think the way they do.

That is bigotry, not what you think about a statue or what you think about white or black people. bigotry is bring a club to smash someone's head in because they do not think the same way about something you do.. Does not matter what that something is, it's your wicked heart that justifies you bring a bat to a protest.

Again doesn't matter which side of the protest you are on. You are evil for bring the bat, shield, helmet, mace, and tazer to a protest you feel strongly about.

Remember the whole free speech thing? it's not just to protect popular speech. It's primary purpose is to protect anti government unpopular speech. Why?? because our forefather's knew what an unhappy minority would do if left unchecked long enough
      No one said anything about firearms being discharged, we were talking about how weapons were present at the rally.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

(August 16, 2017 at 5:27 pm)Khemikal Wrote: [quote='Drich' pid='1604070' dateline='1502917679']

Again a bigot is anyone looking to do harm/not tolerant to anyone who does not think as they do.

BOTH SIDES of the street that day was filled with bigots.

Whatever you say Goebbels.  Jerkoff

Quote:You know what, the secular laws you don't agree with are the only thing standing between your mouth and the powdered pimp's palm .
WFT are you talking about? I have been quoting the laws and amendments to justify the rights freedom to assemble and speak. Why? because they got their permits and followed protocol. What I do not agree with is the bigots on the left or the right who brought weapons and used them.

Quote: It's worth considering, when you imagine that bigotry is rampant "on both sides".
Bigotry is not hateful shit moron. It is intolerance to anyone else view points. you can say hateful shit and not be a bigot. it is when you hate a person for not thinking as you do and in this case expressing that hate into a bat along someone's face or in a car is bigotry manifested.

That is why I defined the word for you. You guys are foaming at the mouth over a Principle you do not even understand. you have just adopted a mob mentality and feel justified because your self righteous BS allows you to do it.

Quote: Somehow, you're given the liberty to say hateful shit, but when anybody objects you get all snowflake about it..........even if nobody runs you over for it.......
do you really think those law are only protecting me? Riddle me this is it the left or right that is far more likly to be armed?

What a bunch a pussies.......
(August 16, 2017 at 4:04 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm)Sterben Wrote:       Who said anything about Heather? If your questioning why I did not include the victim in my response. There was no point in doing so since it was an assumption of logic that people were hurt and or killed. She knew the risk of her actions even being there, yes it sad these animals would resort to such actions, but if you attend any type rally involving hate groups. You should know the risks with dealing with Neo_Nazis and members of the KKK. It's sparks like these will trigger a potentially armed conflict between groups. The best course of action to absolve yourself from any social responsibility is to see it for what it is.

All they want is attention, their philosophy on how life should be has been under attack for quite sometime. But, something must be done though; if the full context of what they are saying is not given, of course their message will resonate among poor and or stupid people (primarily whites). As far as doing something about it, that would mean taking social responsibility. I personally do want to get involved in such a cluster fuck issue. If we're going to have freedom of speech, it takes a steady hand to safeguard and use it safely. The police and the FBI both failed to protect those twenty people from a mad man driving a vehicle driving into the counter protesters.

You have those on the neutral side like me, then you have those who support Neo_Nazis and those who go against them. Whichever side you support, the more serious this gets, you will be dragged into it if you like it or not. When that day comes for me, I'm Anti-Nazi and KKK philosophy, if you have issue with me disagreeing with you. My final thought would be, let's not talk about this since I have no interest in what you have to offer.

She knew the risks? No nobody deserves to die especially when unarmed not looking for an armed conflict.

This is as bad as when the Pope said, "If you pick on someone's mother you should expect to be punched." 

Risk is when things are equal, not when a mob bullies those who have no intent on violence. 

Again, when you look at the footage the vast majority of those with shields and armor and even firearms were the alt right. 

Now again, please do not accuse me of not wanting to protect even offensive speech. I know what I say here offends theists. But we are NOT talking about merely offending here. We are talking about one man who injected political vilification into politics. Jim Crow is what you get when politicians do that. McCarthism is what you get when politicians do that. WW2 Germany is what you get when politicians do that. 

45 wasn't simply offending, and it wasn't even his place to do that anyway. There are different roles for the private sector than there is for a politician in a high seat of power. No, 45 wasn't doing the mere typical mudslinging we know has existed forever. NO, he added vilification and demagoguery and scapegoating IN A SEAT OF POWER, and not just with one person, but with multiple groups. 45 is not politics as normal.
       She did not deserve to die, we all can agree upon that right? But, to counter-protest hate groups, you should know the type of extremist that your dealing with.
     “A man isn't tiny or giant enough to defeat anything” Yukio Mishima

Nah, she was asking for it.  So sayeth the midgets and the brave neo nazi snowflakes now cowering in fear of The Man.

Easy test for our resident reich. Take two fingers, crook them and pull up into your groin. If they slip in, you are not, in fact, a man.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2864 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 22492 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4464 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2944 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 3025 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1155 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1700 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 2085 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3453 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 10077 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm