Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(December 14, 2015 at 12:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Xtians turning the other cheek.  "Jesus" would be so proud.

Yes that asshole would be proud since he only advocated turning other cheek to other Christian, just like Moses's "Don't kill" meant don't kill other Jew. People of other religions are not even human beings to Christians. I mean you really think that Christian would turn the other cheek to let's say some Native American that worships Raccoon's cunt?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I think xtians are monumental phonies and they hate having that jesus shit thrown in their face.  It's embarrassing to them.

BTW, according to the time line that they later constructed there were no "christians" at that time.  There were only jews.

None of which lowers the full-of-shit level one iota.
They must hate it that they can't get away with this shit anymore.

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ss..._utah.html

Quote:Test on 'bleeding host' in Utah finds cause wasn't a miracle, Catholic diocese says

Quote:SALT LAKE CITY — A "bleeding host" reported after a communion wafer turned water red was caused by bread mold, not a miracle, the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City said Wednesday.

A scientist found the conclusive natural explanation for the wafer that turned water in an ablution bowl a dark red color at Saint Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Kearns, officials said.

Makes you wonder where the fuckers have been putting their fingers.
Ewwwwwwwwww
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hey, someone has to think of this stuff.
Fuck ISIS, which doesn't need us to die under its own weight anyway - for 2000 years of atrocities against humanity and children all over the world, the only just war is against the Vatican! Maybe our drones can manage to find that city, if our troops can't handle the Swiss Guard in their poofy bright uniforms. It would of course be best to keep the evidence intact.

I am very serious about revoking the sovereignty of those fuckers!
Mr. Hanky loves you!
Christian Dad Deleted Daughter's PhD Dissertation About Evolution
Christian Dad Deleted His Own Daughter's PhD Dissertation Because it Was About Evolution!

I opened her dissertation, titled "Analyzing Fractional Adomian Decomposition Methods in Providing Mathematical Models of Group Evolutionary Dynamics" (I wrote it down) and looked through it. I couldn't understand the scientific jargon but saw enough to understand that this was a paper on evolution. I'm willing to accept other points of view but Darwinism is a violation of the word of God as expressed in the Bible. I had no idea that my daughter was devoting her life to the lie of "evolution". I know that I made a rash decision, but in the moment I decided that I needed to separate her from this cult of evolution. I was already questioning her when she came out as an atheist, but actually involving herself in the Darwinist establishment was the last straw. I deleted the dissertation, cleared the trash, and closed the computer.
When she came back home, she flipped out when she saw that the file was gone. I told her why I deleted it, but she started crying, saying that was the only place it was saved and that it was months of work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_ad...because_i/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:Fake MessiahChristian Dad Deleted His Own Daughter's PhD Dissertation Because it Was About Evolution!

I opened her dissertation, titled "Analyzing Fractional Adomian Decomposition Methods in Providing Mathematical Models of Group Evolutionary Dynamics" (I wrote it down) and looked through it. I couldn't understand the scientific jargon but saw enough to understand that this was a paper on evolution. I'm willing to accept other points of view but Darwinism is a violation of the word of God as expressed in the Bible. I had no idea that my daughter was devoting her life to the lie of "evolution". I know that I made a rash decision, but in the moment I decided that I needed to separate her from this cult of evolution. I was already questioning her when she came out as an atheist, but actually involving herself in the Darwinist establishment was the last straw. I deleted the dissertation, cleared the trash, and closed the computer.
When she came back home, she flipped out when she saw that the file was gone. I told her why I deleted it, but she started crying, saying that was the only place it was saved and that it was months of work.

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_ad...because_i/

If a Christ Stain can't understand what it says, then it must be something evil - yeah, that makes perfect sense!

Much as I'd love to punch that piece of shit in the face for doing this to his own daughter, it's good that the world has one less unscientific piece of doctorate-level woo. Group evolution is hardly more scientific than any design theory.
Mr. Hanky loves you!
IT seems that this particular moron was more of a christard protestant fuckhead than a catholic fuckhead.  Catholics don't seem to have a problem with evolution.... they spend their time raping children and stealing money.

Protestants shitheads worry about evolution.
(December 17, 2015 at 11:59 am)Minimalist Wrote: IT seems that this particular moron was more of a christard protestant fuckhead than a catholic fuckhead.  Catholics don't seem to have a problem with evolution.... they spend their time raping children and stealing money.

Protestants shitheads worry about evolution.

Oh come one you didn't fall for that old trick? Darwin's "Origin of species" was blacklisted book by Vatican and put on their Index Librorum Prohibitorum of immoral, corrupting books whose reading condemns you to eternal damnation. Some other books were by scientists and authors such as Kepler, Francis Bacon, Sartre, Copernicus, Galileo...
Of course Hitler's "Mein Kampf" was never on that list, because let's face it antisemitism is not immoral among Chaolic leaders, on countrary it's even uplifting. *

Then in 1950 Pope Pius XII affirmed monogenism in his encyclical Humani Generis saying that Church cannot accept evolution of man because that would mean no Adam and therefore no sin and so on.

But the fact is that Catholic church is trying to look liberal on evolution, saying how some Pope signed something somewhere, but in reality real Christians hate evolution and teach in Sunday schools how it's a lie. Because many churches don’t want to be seen as rejecting science, neither do they wish to lag too far behind public morality, and so they often tweak their religious “truths” to reflect the zeitgeist. Perhaps the most obvious example is the Mormon policy on blacks in the priesthood. Although African Americans were permitted to be priests until 1852, church president Brigham Young then barred them from the priesthood (Mormons have a lay priesthood) and from participating in certain religious ceremonies—all because their pigmentation supposedly reflected the mark of Cain. A century later this doctrine came under pressure from the American civil rights movement, as well as from the church’s desire to make converts in Brazil. This produced a timely revision when the governing body of the church declared that God, having heard their prayers, sent them a “revelation” giving blacks full privileges as Mormons.

Come on make a glue out of that Jew
Ole!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59820 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 131410 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122448 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22819 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45155 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4180 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am