Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned atheists
Damned atheists
Okay, I'll admit.  I got nothing.  But just incase anyone comes across atheists behaving badly you can park it here.  Anyone else got a bad word to say about our lot?

*crickets*
RE: Damned atheists
(April 12, 2018 at 2:03 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Okay, I'll admit.  I got nothing.  But just incase anyone comes across atheists behaving badly you can park it here.  Anyone else got a bad word to say about our lot?

*crickets*

How dare you not believe in MY version of MY religion??

You'll burn in hell, atheists!
Dying to live, living to die.
Oh I'm sure there are plenty of atheists behaving like total douche-nozzles.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(April 12, 2018 at 2:03 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Okay, I'll admit.  I got nothing.  But just incase anyone comes across atheists behaving badly you can park it here.  Anyone else got a bad word to say about our lot?

*crickets*

I think a "damned atheist" thread is very reasonable considering all 7 billion humans are the same species regardless of label.

I have run into plenty of atheists I DONT LIKE. Such as Ayn Rand assholes whom support "fuck you I got mine"  and Che supporters, the guy who lead to Castro's Cuba. I have also run into atheists who are firearm worshipers on par with right wing Christians.

"Atheist" merely means off on one claim. Outside that we don't always agree all the time.
(April 12, 2018 at 2:06 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:

*crickets*

How dare you not believe in MY version of MY religion??

Are you suggesting I am not a true atheist?  Madam, how dare you????
(April 12, 2018 at 2:15 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 2:06 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: How dare you not believe in MY version of MY religion??

I fucking hate atheists that like barbecue babies. I REALLY HATE THOSE FUCKERS. No "true atheist" would eat anything but barbecue kittens.

(April 12, 2018 at 2:15 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 2:06 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: How dare you not believe in MY version of MY religion??

Sorry, but this must be completed with you slowly pulling off your white glove and slapping them on the face  with it and saying, "Of course you know this means war."
(April 12, 2018 at 2:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 2:15 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Are you suggesting I am not a true atheist?  Madam, how dare you????

I fucking hate atheists that like barbecue babies. I REALLY HATE THOSE FUCKERS. No "true atheist" would eat anything but barbecue kittens.

I'm not surprised.  Aren't you the nozzle who fails to respect the sanctity of mattress labels?  You might as well wear a sign on the back of your trousers saying "do me next, oh Lord!"
Not sharing fresh pulled baby meat is all I got . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm)Whateverist Wrote:
(April 12, 2018 at 2:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I fucking hate atheists that like barbecue babies. I REALLY HATE THOSE FUCKERS. No "true atheist" would eat anything but barbecue kittens.

I'm not surprised.  Aren't you the nozzle who fails to respect the sanctity of mattress labels?  You might as well wear a sign on the back of your trousers saying "do me next, oh Lord!"

I was raped by a mattress label mother fucker! YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT DID TO ME! You want to see my therapy bill? I'm fucking 51, that shit happened when I was 5. I still have fucking PTSD.  Big Grin
Since I don't scour the news daily specifically looking for bad things Atheists have done (as some here seem to do with Christians and other groups), here's a couple just off the top of my head:

Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold: Shot up a school including shooting a girl in the face after she said "yes" to being asked if she believed in God.

Dylann Roof: Shot up a church

Craig Hicks: Killed 3 Muslim kids

The Soviet Union: Persecuted and killed religious folks under atheistic government

The Creativity Alliance: A group of white atheists who hate Jews, Christians and all non whites: https://creativityalliance.com/about-our...s-jkIjwaUk

...With that being said, I'm as against this thread as I am all the other Damned threads, as I'm sure Whateverist is as well. I'm just responding to make a point.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 498 56452 March 16, 2024 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1994 295543 March 16, 2024 at 8:19 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 747 123547 March 12, 2024 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 830 113138 March 5, 2024 at 1:21 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 21964 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 43958 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3840 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am