Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Catholics
RE: Damned Catholics
(May 24, 2018 at 4:19 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: This anti-Catholic thread needs to die.

Killing is bad.

I think we should put it into witness protection.

How about we dress it as a choirboy, rename it "Buttly C Anus" and send it to the safety of the Vatican?

WHAT?
Dying to live, living to die.
I love how these wonderful xhristards think raping children is okay because the church does it.

Fucking shits!
Sexual abuse of children is practically a sacrament for the Catholic hierarchy, and Trump is rapidly making adultery a sacrament for everyone.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 24, 2018 at 4:19 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: This anti-Catholic thread needs to die.

Atheists are going to shut down this thread and join the cover up for priestly pedophilia ??

Jesus Fucking Christ . . . .

Dodgy
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

More problems for the pricks!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/catholi...g-priests/

Quote:Why the Catholic church is ‘hemorrhaging’ priests

Maybe a lot of them no longer believe in this bullshit either?
Music to my ears!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/m...archbishop

Quote:Irish archbishops say abortion vote shows church's waning influence

The demographics bear it out.  Only among old fucks over 65 did the "no's" win and even there they lost significant ground.

Quote:A breakdown of voters exiting polling stations suggested that 63% of those in rural areas voted to repeal the eighth amendment, and there was a majority for yes in all age groups apart from the over-65s. Even among those older voters, however, a significant 41% backed repeal.

This fellow nailed it:

Quote:Father Joe McDonald, a Catholic priest at St Matthew’s church in Ballyfermot, near Dublin, and the author of Why The Irish Church Deserves To Die, had predicted a yes vote. “That argument [over abortion] was lost a long time ago,” he said e this year. “The church has completely lost its moral voice as a result of successive scandals. I think the signs of death are wholesale.”

Once the old fuckers die off the church is well on its way to the dustbin of history.
(May 27, 2018 at 12:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Once the old fuckers die off the church is well on its way to the dustbin of history.

I was going to agree with you til I realized that I am one of the old fuckers and I have to die....
[Image: dobie.png]
I'm probably even older than you.  Of course I dismissed catholick bulllshit 50 years ago so they don't even count me anymore.
Big Grin 

This is great....especially after Pope Fuckface just embarrassed the shit out of himself in Chile!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/27/world...ss&emc=rss

Quote:As Ireland Joins Europe’s Sprint From Catholic Fold, Francis Looks South

Quote:In Italy, many Catholic parishes are now operated by clergy born outside the country.
In mostly Catholic Luxembourg, the government, led by a gay prime minister, abolished religious teaching in state schools in September. In 2012, the Archdiocese of Vienna consolidated its 660 parishes into 150.
Only one-in-five Catholics attend Mass in Spain now. In France, it’s one in 10. In the Netherlands, Mass attendance among Catholics is down to about 5 percent. In Germany, financial contributions to the church have thinned.
In Ireland, this week’s vote was only the latest leap away from a church that long dominated the country’s culture. Ireland had already voted to legalize gay marriage.
“The Catholic Church’s hold on the people has diminished,” said Mary McAuliffe, a lecturer in gender studies at University College Dublin. “There is no denying that, and particularly largely through self-inflicted wounds.”

Serves you right, fuckers.
Yeah, boo-fucking-hoo. Now, if only that evangelical invasion tripe in Africa could be stymied. Just think of how many people are going to suffer there (and are already suffering) from the effects of pushing the RCC there. Though it isn't just the RCC perpetrating that crime there.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 519 59966 April 25, 2024 at 12:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 751 132135 April 4, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 835 122633 April 3, 2024 at 12:53 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22836 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 45201 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4187 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2507 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am