Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
More silly jesus freak shit, lol.  Who cares.

If things can be or come to be without any need for an intelligent agent creating them..things like meat fairies or our souls...then why can't the same be true of things like planets and life?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 21, 2018 at 4:28 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 2:15 pm)Everena Wrote: I don't have any beliefs that are not justifiable in some way, so I am not sure what it is that you are hoping I will say.

I didn't ask you for what beliefs you have that lack justification, but rather what belief you have in the matter regardless of what your justification is.  Are you really this fucking stupid?  It seems so.

Regardless, I'd like an answer to the question, your Honor.  Do you believe that your special ball of shrieking energy you call God exists within the same time-space continuum as this universe here?

If you keep deflecting, I'm going to have to assume you are nothing but a troll.  Whether you're simply too stupid and chicken shit, or whether you are intentionally acting stupid to generate replies, it's all the same to me and I will start responding accordingly.  Not that I will ignore you.  Dumbass trolls are capable of offering up lulz to be had as well.

I already told you that I do not know and no one knows. Also, I do care and do not think it matters at all. For all we know, science could be wrong about space time.
You're awfully worried about science being wrong about something for a person who never worries that they're wrong anything.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 21, 2018 at 4:34 pm)Everena Wrote: I believe we exist as our true selves in another universe with God. Our true selves and God are infinite and eternal energy that has always and will always exist.

How old were you when you cooked up this .... um .... shall we say, "little story" ?
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 21, 2018 at 4:36 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: Wait.  You mean we at one time we were part of this shrieking ball of energy you call God?  I think I'm having a moment.  Do tell me more.  The lulz are actually increasing.  I didn't think it was possible.

We were individuals, but so closely intertwined with the pure good energy of God, that we were only able to choose good. Here we are far away from God and able to choose to do anything.

(November 21, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: You're awfully worried about science being wrong about something for a person who never worries that they're wrong anything.

Science has been wrong a lot of times and is an ever changing field of study. I have beliefs. I do not claim they are 100% true. I only know for sure that God exists and that we have eternal life.
Do you think that it's possible that your interaction in this thread is an example of that?

You don't know either of those things, lol. If you know it, you can show it. If you can't..you just believe it.
(November 21, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 4:34 pm)Everena Wrote: I believe we exist as our true selves in another universe with God. Our true selves and God are infinite and eternal energy that has always and will always exist.

How old were you when you cooked up this .... um .... shall we say, "little story" ?
Not relevant.
How would you know if it were relevant?
(November 21, 2018 at 4:47 pm)Everena Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 4:42 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: How old were you when you cooked up this .... um .... shall we say, "little story" ?
Not relevant.

Neither is your "little story".

So if it's "not relevant" how old you were, then you don't deny "cooking" up this nonsense at some point.
It's a crack-pot bunch of California woo garbage with not one shred of evidence for it.
It's embarrassing even to religionists.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(November 21, 2018 at 3:24 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 2:25 pm)Everena Wrote: We are what is. All conscious life (including animals) are what is!  We are the life that is and always has been. God is the first cause of this universe and planet. God exists in another universe that has always been and is still our home. 
That's not what the term "first cause" means.  You're wrong about the meat fairy being the explanation for this planet, or for life..but even if we assumed for the lulz that you were right it still wouldn't be a first cause.  It would be a proximate cause.  Just like farmers are the proximate cause for all of your food..and evolutionary biology is the proximate cause for all of this life.

Either that's a problem, or it isn't.  If it isn't a problem for the meat fairy, it's not a problem for farmers or evolutionary biology.  Your objections are inconsistent with your own beliefs....in addition to your beliefs being laughably false.  

Quote:The problem? How would you be the first cause of food, when you doesn't begin on this planet until your first life began here. Evolutionary Biology is just a process, not a first cause of anything. What is so hard to understand about that?
I'm not..but neither is the meat fairy.  Either that's a problem or it's not.

Your entire schtick has been a running argument from ignorance.  "Blah bnlah blah, you can't explain that!"  Well..yeah, ofc I can, and have.  What you really mean to say is "Blah blah blah, but that's not a first cause!"  well..so what, neither is the meat fairy you've described.  The difference..is that I can at least manage to demonstrate a proximate cause...whereas you can only flail around about things you don't understand..using words you don't understand, that reduce your beliefs to hilarious contradiction...for reasons you don't understand.

Real solid work, you betcha!  Jerkoff

Great! Stay an atheist. Keep on thinking you are smarter than 93% of the world. Keep denying the logic that makes it clear and obvious to the rest of us. Pretend we are all crazy. Pretend this all magically appeared from an inanimate object and keep being a  Jerkoff unitl you die and go nowhere.

(November 21, 2018 at 3:09 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 2:27 pm)Everena Wrote: The only organized religion I have ever enjoyed being a part of was Christianity. I certainly would not want a cult.

Then shut the fuck up and stop peddling your own crap.    One one cares about either you or anything so worthless that the likes of you can believe it.

I am not peddling anything. PPL are asking questions and I am answering them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1352 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7505 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7462 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3887 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2201 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1472 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5054 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey