Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The proper way to breastfeed in public
RE: The proper way to breastfeed in public
Also, if you look at my avatar carefully it's my daughter om nom noming, we took a pic and applied a nice image change. Turned out a great image. Eat your heart out Kit.
Your fetishes are none of my concern, LP.
Oh no Kitty boy, you are the one conflating a baby eating as something sexual. It is not. Poor you, so fucked up in the head Wacky Hilarious
Why do you care, Kit? You don’t even like boobs.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I was feeling left out not being against something, so I chose public breastfeeding.
Yeah people never got used to woman's body. Can you blame poor Kit or the society that inherited taboos toward woman's body from homoerotic Christianity? I mean there are so many statues of naked guys around but never women. That's why there should be statues of naked women all around the world, in centers of cities. I mean imagine if there was a female equivalent of Michelangelo's David in existence? Not to mention copied and put around every life size replica of David there are in the cities of the world. And I'm talking about a huge statue of nude woman with her legs spread out so you can really see inside her vagina. I mean that would finally normalize people's attitude toward female anatomy.
I don't know why , I read this as

"The proper way to breastfeed people in public "

Hehe

If I'm ever lucky enough to get to breast feed, I'll be whipping that thing out in as public a place as possible. Join me in my crusade to normalize breasts as a means of feeding babies. Smile

(April 20, 2019 at 9:09 am)LastPoet Wrote: This is an USian puritanic thing. Over here, I never saw or heard anyone complaining about it. Heh, it's even encouraged. Sadly some women can't, because of low production.

It isn't cute that some people can't handle seeing that?

It's the same way in Brazil. I remember seeing random women's nipples at the mall as they whipped it out to feed their baby. Never thought anything of it.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
CL how are you ?
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

It puts the fucking tit in the bastard!

Or it gets the bottle
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 4761 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 1189 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 647 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2311 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
  On my way now... Brian37 53 2969 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. arewethereyet 75 5300 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2071 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
  Where do you stand on breastfeeding in public? Cod 74 7722 September 4, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1162 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  a New Way to Deal with an Old Problem Rhondazvous 9 1359 June 13, 2018 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous