Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 11, 2024, 2:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
(June 18, 2020 at 10:40 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(June 18, 2020 at 9:31 am)Fireball Wrote: I bought a cassette tape player in '74 after the 8-track player croaked, and sold all those tapes for a buck a pop. 8-track players came out by the time I had a car to drive, but some of my friends had 4-track players.

I had a reel to reel in my truck......

No shit...

I knew a guy with a turntable in his old Plymouth.  I wouldn't let him play any of my vinyl, after he destroyed all of his with it.  He had the audacity to be pissed about it, too.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news.../index.htm
Disappointing theists since 1968!
My new hooligan prayer

[Image: image.png]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I"m going to change my name to Sarah Connor.

Then, whenever someone wants to contact me they have to prove they're not a bot.
Dying to live, living to die.

I Am NOT a BOT!

[... process "ignoramus.exe" has crashed and is rebooting... standby]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's even true!

[Image: IUAGfhS.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Watched the episode of Parks and Recreations where Leslie convinces everyone to go on a camping trip to create new public projects for Pawnee. This inspired me to come up with an interesting idea.

In times of disaster, blood donations go way the Hell up. Suddenly, organizations that frequently suffer shortages get absurd surpluses they can't use. So, a lot of it goes to waste. But does it have to? So, to keep the blood from being totally wasted create the world's most metal tourist trap: The World's Only Blood Fountain. Unfortunately, blood does tend to coagulate, making it less than ideal for a regularly circulating fountain. However, one of Rob Zombie's former guitarists, Mike Riggs has a lot of experience in keeping blood liquid, because he keeps liquid blood in guitar made from acrylic glass. His solution: Everclear. So, presumably with a good mixture of blood and grain alcohol, it can be kept indefinitely. Maybe if it starts to run out, supplement it with some Kensington Gore.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
https://i.imgur.com/E3Nnk4f.jpg
Dying to live, living to die.
My SO picked up some CDs at a garage sale - and was listening to Kenny G while cleaning the living room this morning. She said to me "You MUST have heard this tune before".

I replied "I really don't spend much time in elevators".

She wasn't amused.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have a couple of bacon fountains everyday. :-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3346 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8652 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4064 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2733 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7062 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More