Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The PR Wing Of The GOP
RE: The PR Wing Of The GOP
Quote: read your link, and it's all about disproving how my video was about Elon Musk?... I don't believe I've ever typed Elon Musks' name on this forum, let alone in this thread, so I don't understand why you gave me that link. And of course Mika is going to say that's not what she meant when she saw how awful it sounded for MSNBC. It's called damage control. Do you take everyone who is payed 20 million dollars to spew state propaganda at their word when they do damage control?
That was the wrong link but my point stands. Her words were taken out of context in that interview too and she's clarified her words since. So go adjust your tin foil hat..... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(June 14, 2022 at 5:03 pm)Helios Wrote: Also, that s Brzezinski IA uses is clip is taken out of context..... Dodgy

I read your link, and it's all about disproving how my video was about Elon Musk?... I don't believe I've ever typed Elon Musks' name on this forum, let alone in this thread, so I don't understand why you gave me that link. And of course Mika is going to say that's not what she meant when she saw how awful it sounded for MSNBC. It's called damage control. Do you take everyone who is payed 20 million dollars to spew state propaganda at their word when they do damage control?
Do you think that the only people who spew propaganda...are those paid to do so?

Mull it over. Or just check your bank account...I guess?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 14, 2022 at 5:52 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote:
(June 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I read your link, and it's all about disproving how my video was about Elon Musk?... I don't believe I've ever typed Elon Musks' name on this forum, let alone in this thread, so I don't understand why you gave me that link. And of course Mika is going to say that's not what she meant when she saw how awful it sounded for MSNBC. It's called damage control. Do you take everyone who is payed 20 million dollars to spew state propaganda at their word when they do damage control?
Do you think that the only people who spew propaganda...are those paid to do so?

Mull it over.  Or just check your bank account...I guess?

Nope. All news is fake news, alternative media and corporate media. I just don't think so called authoritative news should have a monopoly on misinformation.
(June 14, 2022 at 4:26 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(June 14, 2022 at 4:11 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Why don't you worry about Canada for a while.

Your impression of things going on in the US are heavily based on conspiracy theories.

We have plenty of those nuts here.

What happens in America impacts Canuckistan. Proud Boys in Canada were labeled terrorists because of what a few American Proud Boys did at the Capitol. Uvalde happened, and then Canada immediately clamped down on gun rights even further. Canada: Never let an American tragedy go to waste and stop you from a power grab, even if the event didn't happen in Canada.

So the things you don't like in Canada are the fault of the US.   Good to know.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(June 14, 2022 at 4:56 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(June 14, 2022 at 4:26 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: What happens in America impacts Canuckistan. Proud Boys in Canada were labeled terrorists because of what a few American Proud Boys did at the Capitol. Uvalde happened, and then Canada immediately clamped down on gun rights even further. Canada: Never let an American tragedy go to waste and stop you from a power grab, even if the event didn't happen in Canada.
What power grab?

You are clearly deranged.

Also worth noting: the Republican Party appears to have been on a mission for the last 15 years (and that's a very conservative estimate) to alienate everyone but an increasingly small section of the population, and the only reason they actually end up winning on any meaningful scale is because they're either A) exploiting loopholes in the electoral college, or B) passing restrictions on who they're going to allow to vote. And, yes, they have outright admitted that voter suppression is the only thing keeping the Republican Party from total irrelevance. And as for the electoral college, I did some research and found that, of all the elections held between my birth and today, the Democrats have won the popular election every single time except 2004.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Quote:Nope. All news is fake news, alternative media and corporate media. I just don't think so called authoritative news should have a monopoly on misinformation.
Wacky Wacky Wacky Wacky Wacky
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(June 14, 2022 at 3:01 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I've already bought a clue. I said it was a holy shit moment that orange man bad was contemplating calling a state of emergency over the election results. I'm not understating how serious that was. Trumps' speech on the 6th was bad too. I've never claimed otherwise.

There are levels to this shit though. I need to buy a clue because I'm not willing to say that some clowns breaking into a building and putting their feet up on desks and writing letters to Nancy Pelosi is not quite comparable to thousands of people dying? If you have nightmares of shirtless dudes in viking helmets coming for all of your rights like the Nazis did, then more power to you, but I just don't see it how you see it.

That's a funny caricature of my opinion, but given that you don't know me from Adam's housecat, it simply tells me you're comfortable imputing stuff without knowing about the person you're talking about.

I'd be happy to link you to numerous article delineating the threat, but I doubt you'd be much interested, given your apparent distrust of all media. It makes me wonder where do you get your news from? What sources do you find trustworthy?

(June 14, 2022 at 2:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: No, I didn't vote for anyone, because these Cannuck politicians have all lost me with their covid policies. Screw the lot of em.

Oh, so you don't even live here? No wonder you're so blithe about American democracy.

(June 14, 2022 at 2:53 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The vote was delayed for a few hours, my dude. Pearl Harbour indeed.

Feel free to quote where I compared it to Pearl Harbor. I'll wait; I know you'll be forever, because, you know, I haven't.

But since you seem to be applying that comparison to people who've never used it, I'll tell what I do think of iL Pearl Harbor was more deadly but less dangerous. Obviously 2,403 killed is a lot more than one, but on the other hand the Japanese were starting a war they could never win, while the far right here in America could certainly win so long as people remain blasé, as you'd apparently advise.

Effective propaganda doesn't necessarrily convince the propagandee that x is true, but that everything is false. In this way..when the propagandizer actually does need someone to believe a thing, all possible rebuttals and evidence to the contrary have already been foreclosed upon. It's all lies, except, ofc, for whatever batshit thing has wormed its way into that poor souls brain.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 15, 2022 at 1:53 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Effective propaganda doesn't necessarrily convince the propagandee that x is true, but that everything is false.

Or, as has been practiced in recent years, muddying truth so that a good swath of people have no idea what's true, what's false, or what's actual propaganda. it's a form of sensory overload based on the popularity of social media as a "source" for information.

(June 14, 2022 at 6:16 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(June 14, 2022 at 4:56 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: What power grab?

You are clearly deranged.

Also worth noting: the Republican Party appears to have been on a mission for the last 15 years (and that's a very conservative estimate) to alienate everyone but an increasingly small section of the population, and the only reason they actually end up winning on any meaningful scale is because they're either A) exploiting loopholes in the electoral college, or B) passing restrictions on who they're going to allow to vote. And, yes, they have outright admitted that voter suppression is the only thing keeping the Republican Party from total irrelevance. And as for the electoral college, I did some research and found that, of all the elections held between my birth and today, the Democrats have won the popular election every single time except 2004.

And the party of treason only "won" in 2004 due to mass voter supression and ballot stuffing.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 833 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5844 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 970 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1414 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Brian37 0 275 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers Minimalist 6 672 June 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another GOP Sleazebag Packs It In Minimalist 0 296 April 6, 2018 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Translation: The GOP Are Hypocritical Fucks Minimalist 5 635 February 9, 2018 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Train Carrying GOP Members Crashes Into Trash Truck A Theist 40 5786 February 1, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: A Theist
  F the Sh*thole brownshirt GOP.......... Brian37 28 4853 January 23, 2018 at 8:05 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah