Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F the Sh*thole brownshirt GOP..........
F the Sh*thole brownshirt GOP..........
I have TWO Hispanic families on both sides of me. They live on the same planet I do. They have families too. In my 10 years of living at my current location, I have not had one bit of trouble from either family. I don't have kids myself, but I am quite sue their kids love their parents as much as their parents love them. To tear a non violent parent away from their kids is simply FUCKING CRUEL!

RE: F the Sh*thole brownshirt GOP..........
Yeah, they would probably boot Isaac Asimov, if he was alive today, back to Russia.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 17, 2018 at 9:43 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah, they would probably boot Isaac Asimov, if he was alive today, back to Russia.

I do not want to hear shit from anyone claiming Godwin's law does not apply to President Shithole's tactics. YOU ARE ONE FUCKING CRUEL PRICK if you go to this extreme.
(January 17, 2018 at 9:34 am)Brian37 Wrote: I have TWO Hispanic families on both sides of me. They live on the same planet I do. They have families too. In my 10 years of living at my current location, I have not had one bit of trouble from either family. I don't have kids myself, but I am quite sue their kids love their parents as much as their parents love them. To tear a non violent parent away from their kids is simply FUCKING CRUEL!

Yeah I saw this on the news.  This is PURE EVIL.  It needs to be broadcast-ed, but it's just getting glossed over.  I have been looking online for a way to express my outrage other than Facebook . . . suggestions would be appreciated.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(January 17, 2018 at 11:40 am)drfuzzy Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 9:34 am)Brian37 Wrote: I have TWO Hispanic families on both sides of me. They live on the same planet I do. They have families too. In my 10 years of living at my current location, I have not had one bit of trouble from either family. I don't have kids myself, but I am quite sue their kids love their parents as much as their parents love them. To tear a non violent parent away from their kids is simply FUCKING CRUEL!

Yeah I saw this on the news.  This is PURE EVIL.  It needs to be broadcast-ed, but it's just getting glossed over.  I have been looking online for a way to express my outrage other than Facebook . . . suggestions would be appreciated.

Um it is getting coverage. I saw this story on CBS This Morning. I am sure it has gotten coverage on NBC and ABC AND CNN too.

It is going around Twitter too.
In the meantime...

A white supremacist in Tennessee, captured after a two-day manhunt, now faces a charge of attempted murder of a police officer and possibly other charges, authorities say.
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018...er-officer

Build that wha... what exactly? Better schools perhaps?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I didn't watch the video. Did they mention the felony conviction?
(January 17, 2018 at 2:15 pm)wallym Wrote: I didn't watch the video.  Did they mention the felony conviction?

Not the stories I've seen so far, that was youtube. 

Why was that your first question? There are FAR MORE violent felons born here with legal status. The FATHER was brought here at the age of 10, now tell me what choice he had? AND NO he had no criminal record.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jorge-garci...co-us-ice/
(January 17, 2018 at 2:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:15 pm)wallym Wrote: I didn't watch the video.  Did they mention the felony conviction?

Not the stories I've seen so far, that was youtube. 

Why was that your first question? There are FAR MORE violent felons born here with legal status. The FATHER was brought here at the age of 10, now tell me what choice he had? AND NO he had no criminal record.

It's my first question, because the smell of bullshit was overpowering, and so I googled it.

He was brought here at 10.  He became a permanent resident in '95.  Then in '98 he pled guilty to a felony and lost his status.  DHS started removal procedures in 2005.

It's sad we have to google news stories to see if they are bullshit, but that's where we are now. He was here legally, and would have remained here if he didn't fuck it up.
(January 17, 2018 at 2:53 pm)wallym Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 2:28 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Not the stories I've seen so far, that was youtube. 

It's my first question, because the smell of bullshit was overpowering, and so I googled it.

He was brought here at 10.  He became a permanent resident in '95.  Then in '98 he pled guilty to a felony and lost his status.  DHS started removal procedures in 2005.

It's sad we have to google news stories to see if they are bullshit, but that's where we are now.  He was here legally, and would have remained here if he didn't fuck it up.

So you are accusing CBS of lying?

What was his "felony"? Where is your link?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The PR Wing Of The GOP BrianSoddingBoru4 175 13227 June 18, 2022 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  GOP chooses to protect former guy and big lie. Brian37 11 809 June 1, 2021 at 6:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Now the GOP trots out dirt on Hunter Biden onlinebiker 89 5609 October 21, 2020 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How Low Can the GOP/POTUS go? OP/ED Brian37 15 957 March 29, 2019 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1345 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  All migrants are violent according to GOP.... Brian37 0 268 August 23, 2018 at 6:04 am
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 742 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Finland newspaper message to Sh*thole. Brian37 4 847 July 16, 2018 at 12:41 pm
  President Sh*thole craps on NATO/op ed Brian37 22 2993 July 12, 2018 at 11:07 pm
  WSJ Demands GOP Leadership Strip the WLB of Tarriff Powers Minimalist 6 649 June 9, 2018 at 8:42 pm