Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
[Image: I-wish-I-had-opposable.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Awww, I feel so loved.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Guys, if you have a shower and are staying home for the night not expecting anyone, do you need to use underarm deodorant?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 24, 2018 at 6:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, if you have a shower and are staying home for the night not expecting anyone, do you need to use underarm deodorant?

Nope.
Time for bed.

How many times have I said that in this thread?
(August 24, 2018 at 6:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: Guys, if you have a shower and are staying home for the night not expecting anyone, do you need to use underarm deodorant?

I always do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.

Well so much for my plans. I was going to save a few bucks by going out for pizza instead of having it delivered, but no way am I going to schlepp a box of pizza home from the restaurant in the pouring rain.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(August 24, 2018 at 11:09 am)Kit Wrote: Time for bed.

How many times have I said that in this thread?

At least one fewer times than you’re going to.

😉
Dying to live, living to die.
Where does belly button fluff come from? I was tempted to eat mine recently.
(August 24, 2018 at 4:33 pm)IWNKYAAIMI Wrote: Where does belly button fluff come from? I was tempted to eat mine recently.

Stray errant pubes and clothing lint. Weave them together and make some dental floss. Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2194 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 1991 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2259 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2195 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5560 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2016 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1141 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1193 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 842 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1158 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous