Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
George Carlin really didn't know shit.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(March 22, 2022 at 9:10 pm)Ahriman Wrote: George Carlin really didn't know shit.

Even dead he is more insightful than you.....
Oh fuck, I'm pregnant with a bowling ball.
(March 22, 2022 at 9:10 pm)Ahriman Wrote: George Carlin really didn't know shit.

I think he might agree and have a whole bunch of jokes about that.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 24, 2022 at 3:38 pm)Ahriman Wrote: Oh fuck, I'm pregnant with a bowling ball.

"Slipped and fell on it", eh?

Yeah - the ER sees that all the time......

Hilarious
My oldest granddaughter (16) went to dinner this evening with her paternal grandfather. He had notes on what he wanted to talk to her about...he...brought....a....list.

First on the list was suggesting she join the military saying that she would do well since she was in colorguard and knows how to march. Also said that if she went guard or reserve she probably wouldn't be deployed. She's a spoiled, high maintenance, only child who would last all of two minutes (if that) in the military.

A couple more down the list was the topic of sex and how he was a virgin when he married her grandmother.

Then came the talk about accepting Jebus into her heart.

She's been texting us letting us know how traumatized she is.

It's quite a difference from a recent holiday with our family where she got outed for getting busted for smoking pot in the closet in her room. Her uncle (my son) told her not to be so stupid and next time to go outside.

Family is weird.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I will soon be making more money than all of you broke ass plebs put together.
(March 25, 2022 at 9:27 am)Ahriman Wrote: I will soon be making more money than all of you broke ass plebs put together.

You've decided to become a prostitute?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(March 25, 2022 at 9:38 am)Angrboda Wrote:
(March 25, 2022 at 9:27 am)Ahriman Wrote: I will soon be making more money than all of you broke ass plebs put together.

You've decided to become a prostitute?
Hell. Fucking. Yes.
(March 25, 2022 at 9:40 am)Ahriman Wrote:
(March 25, 2022 at 9:38 am)Angrboda Wrote: You've decided to become a prostitute?
Hell. Fucking. Yes.

An anti-whore....

People pay for you to fuck off.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2194 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 1991 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2260 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2195 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5560 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2016 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1141 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1193 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 842 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1158 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous