Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:32 pm

Poll: Would you "do it" with a Christian fundamentalist?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
57.58%
19 57.58%
No.
42.42%
14 42.42%
I would need to think about it.
0%
0 0%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist?
RE: Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist?
(January 31, 2016 at 12:29 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I feel like some of us are being misunderstood.

I'm trying to stay on my side of the street with this. I feel like I deserve better than to be with someone who doesn't think that fucking me is morally okay. It's not about me "looking out for her," although I'd be lying if I said that had nothing to do with it.

This^^^^

So so very much this.

I don't consider myself egotistical, but I value myself too highly to have sex with someone who considers having sex with me to be a sin.

When I get to a point of having sex with someone, reaching this point means that I trust this person, I care about this person, I know this person trusts and cares about me.
We have to have gotten all of the important stuff out of the way first, I can't exactly get horny if I'm wondering will this person regret having sex with me? or worse will they think me a disgusting whore tomorrow, a wicked seductress who lead them astray? I don't want to have sex with someone who will think badly of me afterwards or worse with someone who will seek to make me feel bad about myself.

For me, sex doesn't need to be about love, it doesn't need to be about anything. It doesn't have to be romantic, or even special. But it must be with someone who values me as a person. It won't ever be with someone who believes I am committing a sin by having sex with them. Not ever. If they're my friend, which I assume they must be or else the idea of having sex with them wouldn't have been considered, then yes it's also about their feelings. Yes, I would care about them enough to encourage them not to make choices they consider to be morally wrong or ones they'll regret tomorrow. But far far more importantly, I respect myself too much to have sex with someone who thinks it is a sin.

If the person is my spouse, in which case it would not be a sin, I've been replaced by an alien clone, please send a rescue team to find me!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? - by Losty - January 31, 2016 at 3:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 209 61363 June 12, 2024 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: awty
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 59 20802 June 12, 2024 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  What would an atheist say if someone said "Hallelujah, you're my savior man." Woah0 16 4578 September 22, 2022 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 1839 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheists: What if Trump addressed your issues in America. Would you vote for him? Sanau 38 12401 March 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Which religion would be easiest for you if you had to be in one? Fake Messiah 31 9014 July 17, 2019 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Losty
  Would you agree? joe90 45 11358 April 9, 2019 at 4:43 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 25873 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  If you could replace god with satan, would you? Kitan Etos 37 13252 April 28, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Would you as an atheist EVER do this? Alexmahone 41 13131 December 6, 2017 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Cecelia



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)