Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers
#1
I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers
Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXPxn_M...e=youtu.be
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers - by TaraJo - April 26, 2016 at 11:03 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 24057 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How we found out Evolution is true fredd bear 38 9840 March 26, 2019 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I've found God? ScienceAf 120 53916 October 8, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 15297 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  St. Columba's hut found Kitan Etos 43 22265 July 13, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 17929 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 6120 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Should I have a doscussion with my parent's Church pastor? ReptilianPeon 26 8214 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 11843 November 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day The Valkyrie 136 49159 October 28, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)