Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him
RE: God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him
(April 27, 2016 at 3:12 pm)Drich Wrote:
(April 27, 2016 at 2:57 pm)The_Empress Wrote: Well, I have friends whom I help work through stuff too... but I call them "friends", not "projects" and it's mutual; sometimes they help me too. I wonder how your "project people" would feel if they knew you used that descriptor on them. It's pretty awful.

A one way friendship is not a friendship. In these relationships I give period. there is rarely a acknowledgement or thank you. I am simply doing my job to help out those in need. They own me nothing. no money, no loyalty no obligation. I stay and help so long as they keep up their end. once they stop I stop. It's like how I work with you guys. My effort closely matches your own. I maybe in a flaming hot debate with you in one thread, and here i might be matter of fact. why? because emotion is not apart of what I do when I am helping people. Because I need to make good uninfluenced decisions to best serve those in whom i help.

For instance after you and i went at it last year and I was bann if you were to come to me for help an hour after all the bad stuff that was said I would have done whatever I could. why? because the emotion i display is directly proportionate to those i am dealing with in the situation I am dealing in. If the situation changes the emotions get reset for the next task.

With friends I get to be needy or I get to be angry or what ever I am feeling. with project people I have to be who ever they need me to be.

As far as what they'd think... they can think anything they like. again they owe me nothing. If they get hurt they are free to move on, or if they see what I do helps them title aside then I will continue to help when and where I can.

I knew you were delusional, but it's worse than I thought if you think you "work with" us or "help" us in any way.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Messages In This Thread
RE: God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him - by rexbeccarox - April 27, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 423 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 587 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 2101 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2700 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1588 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why don't we have people named Jesus? Alexmahone 28 5672 April 5, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 69225 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  And God Said Minimalist 24 3555 October 20, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3151 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2765 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus