Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So I watched Lord of the Rings for the first time and....
#41
RE: So I watched Lord of the Rings for the first time and....
You suck! ! I hate you !I'm sorry..

I watched LOTR when I was in middle school, I couldn't understand English back then so it was subtitled to Arabic -kinda sucks-; yes Frodo and the Hobbits in general are boring, but there's a whole movie without them! and, without them, thing won't get clear, so it's fun to watch the Hobbits and discover the story more and more..

The movie is..well, teaches you about friendship and love, mainly the "not sexual" kind of love, this is why I love it, sacrifice mainly, I mean that blonde Rohan maiden (Eeewen?) and her passion, and then you have the relationship between Gandalf and humanity and all un-orcish creatures, Frodo's bravery -The guy is weak, unlike Aragon, Legolas or Gimley, Sam though made me cry, how he loves Frodo and his loyalty and all-....




Look..you watch, get sucked for hours, then when you comeback to the real world, you feel...IDK, it sucks?
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: So I watched Lord of the Rings for the first time and.... - by WinterHold - May 5, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The First Tangible Result of the Biden Administration: Getting the Band Back Together Rev. Rye 0 702 January 18, 2021 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Lord Of The Cops, 50 Shades of Bad Ass. Jackie 28 7723 October 15, 2020 at 7:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Songs of your first crush....... Jackie 16 4639 April 3, 2020 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  First video ever played on MTV...... Jackie 59 14456 January 30, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The first rule for "Hare club" is...... Jackie 10 3117 January 26, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: awty
  It's the sport of kings, better than diamond rings Jackie 4 2072 November 10, 2017 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Star Wars: The Last Jedi FIRST TRAILER! Aegon 93 27128 November 2, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Made My First Ever FL Studio Song Edwardo Piet 10 2775 August 25, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I Finished My First Album Edwardo Piet 17 5677 July 11, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  First Children's Book to Teach the Big Bang to preschoolers GeorgiasTelescope 15 7095 June 24, 2017 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)