Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts
#12
RE: Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts
Flynn was only chosen to extend the olive branch to liberals, as a former Obama advisor...and they stuck with him to avoid succumbing to a political witch-hunt coming from the same radical group.  Besides, they got rid of him, so everyone should shut their mouth and stop talking about russian ties, impropriety, and conflicts of interest, now.  There is no reason to investigate further.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts - by The Grand Nudger - February 14, 2017 at 1:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russia and Ukraine Anomalocaris 6632 1636869 September 14, 2026 at 10:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are you concerned about the future of Social Security? Kitan Etos 20 6216 December 22, 2023 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  China & Russia Kitan Etos 32 9833 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 5568 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 1197 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Over 2300 dead in Turkey Fake Messiah 44 12075 June 6, 2023 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 3632 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Still pinching myself over Kamala being VP. Jackie 43 10296 June 8, 2021 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Jackie 20 3893 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Irish government to apologise over mother-and-baby homes zebo-the-fat 6 2150 January 12, 2021 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)