Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 10:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God.
RE: The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God.
lol...cultural prejudice..he's canadian.........

Angel

Meanwhile, since we're all pretending that this isn't silly.....I don;t see anything in 8b about a god...so..it's open to atheists...what's the problem? What logical conclusion do you think isn't being followed to it's terminus, lol? From your comments, it seems to be that you believe that I cannot have an opinion on what is or isn;t praiseworthy, why, and why it might be more or less praiseworthy without any reference to a god.

Now...that can't be true, it's also retarded on it's face...so, help me out? I'm not interested in why you disagree with my assessment of what is or isn't praiseworthy, or more praiseworthy than the next x...I'm just wondering what on earth you could possibly mean by the statements up above.........

You must realize that "no reason" and "not my reasons" aren't interchangeable...Neo......?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The false self and our knowledge of it's deception proves God. - by The Grand Nudger - April 8, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 5416 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
  When believing false things is comforting Foxaèr 45 5596 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
Thumbs Down 11-Year-Old Genius Proves Hawking Wrong About God Fake Messiah 7 1196 April 16, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1992 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If God of Abraham books are false Smain 6 2100 June 26, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Popcorn Proves Poppy the Pop Corn God. The Valkyrie 67 10754 May 16, 2018 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3774 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Knowledge, belief, and honesty. Mystic 29 3895 March 19, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What self-subsists, maximum or minimal existence? Mystic 19 2279 March 16, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: masterofpuppets
Wink The Attraction System In MEN & WOMEN Proves God Exists!!! Edward John 69 13795 December 12, 2016 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU