Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
(April 19, 2017 at 7:05 pm)The_Empress Wrote:
(April 19, 2017 at 2:07 pm)AceBoogie Wrote: If you're dumb enough to give your money to Alex Jones... um... yea... your fault.

While ignorance is often willful, rarely is stupidity. It's pretty closed-minded of you to blame the victim for being stupid.

You can call it whatever you like. No cult would ever trick me out of any money. I would never give my money to infowars or any other organization for that matter if it's not somehow benefiting me. You're calling people "victims" because they're willingly paying money for merch from infowars (assuming Alex Jones is lying of course)? A bit dramatic, don't you think?

Doesn't really matter if Jones believes it. Conspiracy nuts do and if they're willing to pump money out of their bank accounts and into Jones' pockets for t shirts and other bullshit, that's their choice.

edit: Also calling it "close-minded" is a bit pathetic on your part. Grow up.

i.e. You're close minded if you don't agree with me.

second edit: If you legitimately think Alex Jones lying makes people who buy his merch a victim, I have a great deal for you on some ocean front property in Arizona.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously - by AceBoogie - April 19, 2017 at 7:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 24995 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 626 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 254 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25437 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3334 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 3040 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 235 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2094 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Amusing...If Only So Typical Minimalist 1 397 July 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4841 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37