Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 2:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russ. foreign minister and ambassador
RE: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russ. foreign minister and ambassador
(May 17, 2017 at 7:32 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(May 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Aegon Wrote: You don't get the point, do you?

I really don't think it's as big of a deal as they are making it out to be. US special forces train with Russian special forces here in the US and have been doing this for years. We work with them on the international space station. I think this is more about public perception management using confirmation bias of those that think Russia is the enemy who prevent Clinton and led to Trump. It's a distraction from the Seth Rich story. I think they are playing on the political ignorance of the general public and not putting things into perspective. Also why is there no concern about who is leaking this. Why is no one mentioning the Washington post is run by Jeff Bezos who had the contract with the CIA. To me it sounds like a disinformation campaign psy-op meant to push the narrative that Russia is colluding with Trump both ways.

There is a reason the entire establishment was backing and funding the Clinton campaign. All of wall street was pushing Clinton. A lot of money was lost, and they want to take back control of the country because Trump is not controlled by them and just wants prosperity. Clinton was supposed to be the final nail in the coffin and implement the strategy to finally take control of the country. This is why they are pushing to have him removed. You think Trump is bad? You have no idea how evil the people are that want Trump removed. This was supposed to be the final plan, and Trump derailed it. The elite expected divine intervention, and Trump was it which gives us a few more years.

Trump is doing a lot more to bring this country back than is being talked about because they only focus on bashing him. These people don't care about the general public. They are the ones who believe they are too stupid and therefore it would be reckless and irresponsible to let the people be in charge of their lives. Trump just wants prosperity for the nation. The stock market is now going down because there is doubt he will be able to implement the lower taxes and better business practices if the Dems and deep state stop the growth. The dems want to destroy everything, and really clinton's only campaign focused on that she wasn't Trump. She would have destroyed the country. and now you people want to destroy yourselves. Unbelievable!

First of all, nobody needs to be distracted from a non-story.

Secondly, you don't think the banks, corporations, love Trump? Maybe at first he was unpredictable. But all he wants to do is deregulate! Deregulate! He put the man who wants to eliminate the EPA in charge...of the EPA. He put the man who wants to eliminate the Dept of Energy in charge...of the Dept of Energy. He put a woman who wants to gut public school funding in charge of the Dept of Education. He put the guy who wants to gut net neutrality laws in charge of the FCC. He has several Goldman Sachs bankers in his cabinet and high positions in the federal government. I can't even imagine what people would be saying if Clinton was that transparent with Wall Street connections. Ridiculous.

You always paint yourself as a self-righteous leftist disillusioned with the Dems but you're not . You make excuses for Trump because you refuse to believe anything anybody besides Alex Jones says. Everything that goes against your narrative of the savior Trump is fake news. Trump could straight-up admit to colluding with Russia and you'd probably say "Uh uh the globalist forced him to do it!" Because you're an idiot. If I'm a "slave" to the fake "mainstream media", you're a slave to the alt-right and conspiracy media. You're no better than I am no matter how much you think you are.

I used to read and listen to InfoWars. For a number of years. Then I grew a brain. Feel free to do that as well.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russ. foreign minister and ambassador - by Aegon - May 18, 2017 at 6:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New UK prime minister: Liz Truss zebo-the-fat 4 847 September 7, 2022 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Who will become the next Prime Minister of the UK - after Boris Johnson? Dundee 21 1837 July 17, 2022 at 5:07 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Australia - New Prime Minister by the end of Today? fromdownunder 28 2141 August 26, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Tape of Trump and Cohen and Playboy model Brian37 10 1937 July 20, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump says Leaking Classified Secrests is Evik and Will Not be tolerated Rhondazvous 0 474 August 4, 2017 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  NSA Contractor Arrested for Leaking Classified Documents Foxaèr 3 1070 June 6, 2017 at 9:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Russian UN Ambassador Drops Dead Minimalist 6 2201 February 20, 2017 at 11:51 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Russian Ambassador to turkey shot dead. downbeatplumb 18 3413 December 22, 2016 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anonymous uncovers information about ISIS attacks that are planned for Sunday Heat 13 3275 November 23, 2015 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott is ousted... c172 7 2367 September 15, 2015 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Aractus