I got invited to watch a film by a nice lady (and I hope there will be more)
but if I don't ask these questions I will not be t. happy. So,
How big is Faith industry actually?
How many employees does it have?
If people would stop believing in God(s), what will its employees do?
Find employment somewhere else? Starve?
And would the world economy crash, if faith industry would disappear overnight?
but if I don't ask these questions I will not be t. happy. So,
How big is Faith industry actually?
How many employees does it have?
If people would stop believing in God(s), what will its employees do?
Find employment somewhere else? Starve?
And would the world economy crash, if faith industry would disappear overnight?
I liked the parts where these old yahoodies tolchock each other and then drink their Hebrew vino, and getting onto the bed with their wives' handmaidens.


