Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
#89
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD
Atheists have ALWAYS been around Castle. Much longer than what you believe or could understand maybe??

The "Spiritualism" I am talking about has only been around for 40 years and then only 'maybe'



Oh my...touched a nerve have I???

What happened to your spirituality ?? My my my. I will have to re-read what I have written to address your "quotes' Castle. And the Radburn "experiment" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Ra...ic_housing
Has turned out to be a huge fucking failure here in Australia. I doesn't work the way your 'spirituality' wants it to because people don't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Essentially, that is how it should be. Radburn Estates here are being dismantled because of the high crime rates, ghetto inspiring depression and loss of autonomy. This universal love and oneness that spirituality purports is so desperately needed, is just another xtian mind fuck, no better than any religious doctrine that I have come across because as Zen is fond of saying..."you get three people together and you get politics" I feel that is when the competition starts and people get hurt.

Speaking of Public Housing... do you subscribe to the TSN Network? And of course you are aware that many 'Homeless people' are that way because they feel they need to be? (Issue here with the Aboriginal population) Many are also Mental Health clients in need of care.

And YES Science Needs imagination "magic" so to speak but I doubt very much that it is Imagination Magic's bitch. You really are narrow-minded to think atheists have't thought out all the angles

ROFLOL
Atheists always have a happy day...except when they don't
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Yahweh is all powerful, yet, my god is better than your GOD - by KichigaiNeko - September 22, 2011 at 12:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The story of Noah' s Ark - or - God is dumber than you. onlinebiker 75 20914 September 24, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 8368 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Did Yahweh do us a favor by denying us eternal life? Greatest I am 30 9295 July 26, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  In UK atheists considred more moral than theists. downbeatplumb 254 82547 September 20, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 5612 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The believer seems to know god better than he knows himself Kitan Etos 43 18348 June 2, 2018 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 18509 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Religious people are less intelligent than atheists Bow Before Zeus 186 54142 December 23, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 117699 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  It's Time to Play...WHO'S WORSE THAN YAHWEH! Astonished 37 18694 September 11, 2017 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Astonished



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)