Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not religion..believe me. It's something else
RE: It's not religion..believe me. It's something else
People also fight -for- slavery, and against their own governments.  That much was at the heart of both the american revolution and the civil war.  Your question above seems wildly out of place when people find themselves on both sides of any disagreement or conflict in any of the areas you mentioned.

Speaking of, you know we have a long history of bankrolling "freedom fighters" in the middle east.  Don't you think the US might be interested if someone wanted to topple the saudi regime and replace it with a body that better engenders western ideals of governance?  The PR is already built in..you'd be fighting to dethrone a king.  Murrica loves that shit!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's not religion..believe me. It's something else - by The Grand Nudger - November 14, 2018 at 10:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Right of freedom of religion should not be a human right Macoleco 19 1696 May 26, 2021 at 1:10 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Religious culture is the problem, not religion. Since Atheist culture can be good or Snideon 17 1983 July 17, 2020 at 5:55 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Anyone else just drop religion with a snap of the finger? PookieNumNums 21 2631 July 16, 2020 at 10:12 am
Last Post: Gnomey
  Does anyone else fall down the rabbit hole Figbash 18 2419 October 14, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: no one
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 3159 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Religion and health - not exactly what we've been told.... Angrboda 4 767 July 22, 2018 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Question Does anyone else feel disgusted by religious words? Der/die AtheistIn 63 12037 January 17, 2018 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 8050 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8699 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3542 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3