Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid
RE: New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid
(April 14, 2019 at 7:30 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(April 14, 2019 at 6:10 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: No, nobody lives "forever".
Nit picking there son.

No doubt. Therefore - feel free to ignore as many of my actual points, as is necessary for you to feel like you gave a coherent and thought-out response. Rolleyes

Show me a case where the parents of a kid OD' D or drank poison and died - went to jail. Never seen one of those.

Well, if you haven't seen it - it surely doesn't happen. That's not what I asked, though, is it? Do you believe, that people guilty of child endangerment, whose child dies as a result are not, or should not be punished, in any way?

Rights can be taken away by a court of law as punishment - even your right to suck air.

My right to suck air? No, mate - I live in a civilized country.
What punishment are you talking about, anyway? I thought you said "living forever" after having caused the death of your kid was supposed to be "punishment" enough. So if - say - a child of a diabetic dies due to accidental insulin overdose - the negligent parent gets their insulin taken away and therefore dies?
And what about the right of the child of the - now defenseless - mother. When your country - as punishment - takes away your right to suck air, do your kids automatically suffer the same fate? I mean - it wouldn't surprise me, coming from the country that gave us eugenics...

You don' t understand the difference between rights and priviledge. You fail High School Civics class.

Well, at least I can spell "privilege"...

But sure - can I, please, be lectured about that by someone, who I doubt even attended high school, and who lives in a country, where practically unrestricted possession of lethal weaponry is a "right", but healthcare is a "privilege"?... Rolleyes

Yeah, kids might believe the bullshit the likes of the Brady Bunch Campaign spew.

Hell - some of them believe the Pope.

There' s always gullible ones.

Yeah, that's nice, but I fail to see how this addresses my points, or presents any solutions. FYI - most people - including all kids - are gullible, especially in USA, with its laughable education system. Those kids will grow up and they will be deciding on laws soon enough - many of them already are, which is - I suppose - why people like you are getting a bit nervous and touchy about their "rights". But even if they don't pry the penis extension from your arthritic hands - US future, where most young people are afraid to leave the house, seems positively utopic. Rolleyes

But hey - maybe you can just agree to censor the media, so that they can't report on the gun violence, thus "solving" the problem? Because dumb c*nts will always give up the right to free speech, before they give up the "right" to violence.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid - by Homeless Nutter - April 14, 2019 at 11:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gun Control Leonardo17 38 1821 November 12, 2023 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  THE Gun Thread onlinebiker 1251 113326 August 19, 2022 at 8:25 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why have a gun? onlinebiker 91 4220 April 6, 2022 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Gun Church buys 40-Acre Compound Foxaèr 12 1230 May 28, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1532 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Another gun discussion part deux. Drich 66 3008 October 8, 2020 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 437 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 10622 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
  This Is NOT A Gun Control Thread!! BrianSoddingBoru4 34 1883 February 28, 2020 at 4:15 pm
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1308 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm