Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings?
#39
RE: Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings?
They’re crisis actors dontcha know?

The reich wing has firmly sided with terrorists. They’re going to do this again…and next time, as promised, they’ll bring more guns.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? - by Jackie - July 27, 2021 at 9:20 am
RE: Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? - by awty - July 27, 2021 at 10:09 am
RE: Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? - by The Grand Nudger - July 28, 2021 at 10:13 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Political Watch Angrboda 3 473 September 16, 2026 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Is this Simply Going to go on Forever? Leonardo17 87 18423 October 16, 2025 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 100216 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 4220 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Kitan Etos 20 4487 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 10365 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone watching the COVID hearings? Jackie 5 1744 May 12, 2020 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sod Krakatoa: This Is The One To Watch BrianSoddingBoru4 4 1450 April 13, 2020 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Jackie 8 2598 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: awty
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 46253 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)