Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai
#33
RE: Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai
(August 30, 2023 at 12:14 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: I read the quaran a couple times, visited a mosque, spoke to some Islamic theology students, watched some Islamic apologetic debates, and learned a little about Islamic countries.

Islam seems to me clearly false and immoral.

I grew up in Saudi Arabia. I almost rejected Islam as a whole when I grew up. But I discovered that the backward, disgusting parts are always part of the "Hadith"; not the "Quran".

The Hadith has all the freaky, backwards stuff, including allowing of pedophilia, enforcing full body covering on women, racism against black people -calling them names sometimes-, and more.

But none of that exist in the Quran.

So I reject the Hadith, and consider it a backward medieval Arab chronicles, and believe in the Quran only.
To every Hadith, you'll probably find a Quranic verse negating it.



Messages In This Thread
RE: Taliban stop female Afghan students leaving country to study in Dubai - by WinterHold - August 30, 2023 at 9:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Subjection of the Female Body to the Male Ego Leonardo17 9 2229 December 30, 2025 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do Islamic theologians study the Bible in countries where Hebrew is illegal? FlatAssembler 10 3392 August 12, 2023 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Female cops for the first time in Mecca WinterHold 50 14917 July 24, 2021 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: awty
  Has Anyone Come Across Any Evidence of Pre-Muhmamamd Mass Graves of Female Babies? ReptilianPeon 10 3422 February 7, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheist Quran study version 1. Mystic 21 8795 October 30, 2018 at 5:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Blame shouldn't stop you from doing god's will Ignis 16 4049 September 11, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Its not so anti female as i thought it would be? Rufun83 20 5652 August 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 4949 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Turkey to stop teaching evolution downbeatplumb 8 3846 June 25, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Stop pretending to be modest BrokenQuill92 37 11685 March 27, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Athene



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)