Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Atheists Gone Wild: Reign of Terror Kills Thousands in Less than a Year
#18
RE: Atheists Gone Wild: Reign of Terror Kills Thousands in Less than a Year
(September 26, 2012 at 12:43 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote:
(September 26, 2012 at 12:38 am)Blackrook Wrote: Anyway, you do that.

And if I get banned from this forum I win because I will have proven that atheists can't take the same kind of heat that they bring when they go into Christian forums and knock over the furniture and break all the china.

you come here open millions of threads and post accusations based on tolkin and his work of fiction, and a wikipedia entrie you didn`t even READ!!!
and then you lie about the holocaust - something that can get you 3 years jail were i live.
YOU! are the anyoing basterd here!

(September 26, 2012 at 12:41 am)Blackrook Wrote: Don't get me started on Germans, you really shouldn't.

I mean don't.

I mean, really, you don't want to get me started on Germans.

In my opinion, your country got off pretty easy after what you did in World War II.

The United States welcomed you into the NATO alliance and treated you like a civilized country, which you so richly did not deserve.

Anyway, the priests and nuns I speak of were non-Germans in the occupied countries. Two of them have been canonized as saints in the Catholic Church.


And yet the atheists on this forum act like arrogant, prejudiced pricks and no one is talking about banning them.

Interesting. Am I held to a higher standard because I'm a Christian?

you generalise 80 million people. but your not some kind of supremecist or something

now give me the 2 names of the priests so i can do a fact check.

I lied about the Holocaust? Really? Thats amazing.

All I said is that I think the Germans were to blame for it.

Is that a lie?
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Atheists Gone Wild: Reign of Terror Kills Thousands in Less than a Year - by Blackrook - September 26, 2012 at 12:51 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4393 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Less anger towards religion Macoleco 64 16988 December 14, 2022 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I love cats and monkies more, than god Interaktive 14 3630 August 26, 2022 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 2717 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Kitan Etos 17 4355 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 5429 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 6253 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Do Christians really contribut to society more than atheists Asmodee 12 7249 June 27, 2018 at 1:19 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Are we smarter than average? Excited Penguin 69 22560 June 23, 2018 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Atheists are emotionally stronger than theists Alexmahone 92 32818 June 21, 2018 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)