Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:35 am

Poll: What will you do for the War on Christmas?
This poll is closed.
I'm going to say "Happy Holidays" to every Christian I meet!
6.90%
2 6.90%
Is genocide an option this year?
10.34%
3 10.34%
I'm going to hide until it's over
10.34%
3 10.34%
There's a war on Christmas?
20.69%
6 20.69%
I'm going to troll religious websites
0%
0 0%
Make Christmas trees, not war!
10.34%
3 10.34%
Did you run out of choices for option 7?
10.34%
3 10.34%
Fuck off, poll!
31.03%
9 31.03%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's coming up to that time of year again...
It's coming up to that time of year again...
The annual War on Christmas.

I hope all my atheist comrades and colleagues are prepared for the war this year?

We have to step it up a few notches since the US has voted in such an idiot who is promoting ignorance and superstition (whether he truly believes in it or not).

So, what are your plans for the War on Christmas™?
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: It's coming up to that time of year again...
(September 21, 2017 at 7:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The annual War on Christmas.

I hope all my atheist comrades and colleagues are prepared for the war this year?

We have to step it up a few notches since the US has voted in such an idiot who is promoting ignorance and superstition (whether he truly believes in it or not).

So, what are your plans for the War on Christmas™?

To be as much of a bitch as possible to anyone who claims there is a War on Xmas.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
With Trump's help, for Christmas lunch we're having nuclear fried chicken with glow in the dark peas.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Sigh, the war on Christmas gets earlier each year.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Let the Religious Right  Faux persecution circle jerk begin.

[Image: 49a1d12a8e7fe79076138d4ad5b39788a40062f1...1dd9cb.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

As is my custom, on X-mas day I intend to drool over various hot hairy hunky man flesh on Tumblr to work up a good rutting urge (lust) and I fully intend to gorge myself on all kinds of delectable goodies and munchies, perhaps while watching the pron I mentioned earlier, additionally, I'll covet my neighbors money (greed) and followed by a lengthy nap to build strength for more sinny hijinks (sloth), I might indulge in some harsh thoughts directed at very as sundry deserving Christians (wrath) . . .

you get the idea.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't do it at my plant with employees, but typically when people tell me "merry Christmas", a simple "Jesus was an ass hole baby" typically sets the tone for the rest of the conversation.
Thanks for the reminder.  I've got to sharpen my bayonet.
Had to post this
[Image: 154-waronchristmas.gif]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

What's the war on Christmas? Isn't it September?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming Out TheJefe817 8 1094 April 1, 2023 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  (Sensitivity required) Coming out to someone SlowCalculations 12 1712 October 27, 2019 at 6:14 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Ricky Gervais won Dawkins award this year Fake Messiah 13 2246 September 6, 2019 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  List of religious end times/Second coming of Jesus predictions purplepurpose 13 4122 November 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If the Bible is false, why are its prophecies coming true? pgardner2358 3 1617 June 9, 2018 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why am I still worrying about coming out as atheist? Der/die AtheistIn 48 5395 February 11, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  As a now 13 year old atheist I feel obligated to use 4chan ScienceAf 17 3525 December 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 6957 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Observation after embracing atheism for a year thool 18 2969 July 16, 2016 at 12:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what do you think about immortality coming? Rextos 61 7648 March 6, 2016 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Cato