Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 4:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kountze cheerleaders happily breaking down the barrier between church and state.
#5
RE: Kountze cheerleaders happily breaking down the barrier between church and state.
The possibility that this bullshit may be coming to my son's high school really bother's me. Why don't these morons know that they are trying to break down the very thing that protects religion in this country? separation between church and state protects each from each other.

When I was a Christian and in high school I understood the importance between the separation between church and state. Back then the fight was over mandatory prayer in schools. It was frustrating that the morons in my religion didn't listen to me. Now I don't have to bear the shame of having to be associated with them.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Kountze cheerleaders happily breaking down the barrier between church and state. - by Ziploc Surprise - September 27, 2012 at 12:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 3140 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Not] Breaking news; Catholic church still hateful Nay_Sayer 18 5499 March 17, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 21172 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity down, secularism up! Jehanne 37 9826 May 8, 2019 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The connection between Christianity and Capitalism Cecelia 43 12586 August 22, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 8679 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep vorlon13 5 2184 April 29, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Difference between the Bible and the Torah; or between Christians and Jews WinterHold 2 1528 September 29, 2017 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Here's Why The US is Going Right Down The Shitter Minimalist 18 9277 August 2, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 24233 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)