Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist
#32
RE: Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist
elconquistador, I hope that you can eventually sort things out with your father. He's probably not going to change and accept your views but you should not cut off all ties. Just give it time. Your main problem now is getting a new job and a new place sorted. Does your wife feel the same way as you? If so that's the best thing, you can support each other.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Father Disowned Me Because I'm Still Atheist - by vodkafan - June 3, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 3833 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Sister asked me to be 'God father' to her son Tomatoshadow2 60 14641 January 24, 2021 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2
  Abortion: 10 years as an atheist and I still don't get it Nihilist Virus 330 93087 March 5, 2020 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Has anyone here deconverted because of AF? Jehanne 21 8487 July 20, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Why am I still worrying about coming out as atheist? Der/die AtheistIn 48 14122 February 11, 2018 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Would I still be an atheist if I believed this? SuperSentient 21 7964 March 23, 2017 at 3:15 am
Last Post: SuperSentient
  "There is a god because e = mc²" bheath 58 21627 February 24, 2017 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: bheath
  You can be an atheist and still follow the ten commandments as guidelines ErGingerbreadMandude 48 19446 January 30, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Closet Atheist Coming Out and Telling Family and Friends You're An Atheist Cholley71 10 9783 September 27, 2016 at 1:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Poll for atheists - Do you still celebrate Christmas and why? jeebusmubummed 101 31251 September 17, 2016 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: DanTheOutlaw



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)