(February 20, 2015 at 12:00 am)Losty Wrote: I don't hate anyone. I don't see how anyone at this forum can see my posts and believe me capable of hating people. It's not really something I know how to do. If anything my fault is that I love people too much, when they don't deserve it and when it hurts me.
I just can't stop bouncing back and forth between thinking they're awful people for what they've done and thinking it's not their fault because of what religion has done to them and what they've been through.
I'm thinking my conclusion needs to be that they're awful people and it's not their fault.
If they are doing awful things they are responsible for their actions, don't let them off the hook for their actions, but forgive them for your own health. You understand what I'm saying. The reason anyone thought you might develop a hate for them is because of what you say they have done to you. Do you realize that if you will live in joy they will live in misery. Some of the things I've said here are from the scriptures, even if you do not want to believe, there is good advice in the Bible to have in your life.
People make out of religion what they want, doesn't mean they are right nor does it make Christianity as Christ taught wrong, people who choose to use Christianity as a weapon are teetering on the edge. People who live by Christ's words can't act like what you have described, no way.
GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.


