Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions.
#91
RE: Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions.
Hi Atlas, I thought you had left this post.
The things you quote from the Koran are diametrically opposed to both the Old Testament and New.
It is no wonder you disagree with nearly everything I stated.

I suggested that prayer because in the days ahead multitudes are going to question what they have been taught.
I have no doubt you will be one of them.
I wish you well.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians : my problem with Christianity, some questions. - by professor - March 26, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Are Questions About God Important? Confused-by-christianity 623 194301 June 12, 2024 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: awty
  Questions I have had about the Bible recently... FlatAssembler 12 4872 July 24, 2021 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  questions Christians can't answer Fake Messiah 23 8059 October 15, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Acrobat
  Religious Questions BrianSoddingBoru4 30 8793 July 10, 2019 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 21033 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My Questions For Christians BrianSoddingBoru4 14 4463 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Problem with Pascal's Wager Rhondazvous 45 15305 May 11, 2018 at 7:27 am
Last Post: brewer
  Apparently The Fucking Baptists Have A Problem Minimalist 19 10007 June 25, 2017 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Questions about noah ark king krish 210 86221 April 8, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Problem With This Guy Is That He Does Not Understand Evangelicals Minimalist 1 1647 April 6, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)