Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously
(April 20, 2017 at 1:32 am)Khemikal Wrote: The list of people who;ve been trolled in that way would probably beg to differ.  

Those people, at one point, would also have told you that Greg is their lord and savior and helped them "experience god" by sexually exploiting them in the woods behind their common area that they built out of mud and hay.

Quote:We are all susceptible to manipulation, some maybe more than others..and most, despite being susceptible, never will be trolled out of their life savings.  I don;t know what has you hung up.  Do you really think that the only way a person could get one over on you..is if you were an idiot?  That demonstrably puts you in the "more susceptible" collum.  The very first line of this sentence suggests an alternative.  Those people weren't idiots..they weren't aware that they were being trolled.  That's generally what identifies them as victims rather than accomplices.

-Were you aware that this gentleman drained your account?
No, he said he was moving things from such and such to so and so in order to take advantage of an investment.

The con in conman stands for confidence.  It refers to a common hook of copns...gaining the marks trust.  It's the trust that's exploited, not their idiocy, even assuming that they're idiots.

Sure, we're all susceptible to manipulation. Some maybe more than others. Some people like the color red so they buy Coke, instead of Pepsi. Some people sit in the board room and discuss what color to make Coke labels.

What type of person do you choose to be in life?

A wolf? Or a sheep?

Everyone plays their part.

As far as me being more susceptible for being confident in my own skills of handling my finances and personal possessions. Yea, I guess I'm just arrogant that way. Hope I don't run into the likes of Greg, or god forbid those horrible people at Coca Cola.
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alex Jones admits he's only joking & should not be taken seriously - by AceBoogie - April 20, 2017 at 2:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanye West on Alex Jones paulpablo 391 24458 December 31, 2022 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 611 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Consistency Is Not a Virtue If Your Only Consistently Evil The Architect Of Fate 3 248 September 2, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 25151 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "A good guy with a gun" saves the day, only to be shot dead himself Aegon 30 3262 November 14, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 2987 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Orange Fucktard Isn't The Only One Minimalist 0 234 August 30, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2076 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Amusing...If Only So Typical Minimalist 1 389 July 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4700 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Brian37