Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela
RE: NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela
(April 8, 2019 at 4:30 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 8, 2019 at 2:49 am)robvalue Wrote: Unfortunately this is the new version of conquering. They just brainwash the public so that they believe it is something else. I really hope enough people start to realise what the mainstream media really is before that’s all they are able to hear; that day is not far off now.

Unfortunately I think you are right and main stream media will be ignored. 
Its why civilisation peaked in 2015 and is now on a downward spiral because the "mainstream" is the only media that can be trusted in any way. The rest is all unregulated self interest groups and Russian bots all with an agenda that unfortunately is believed more and more.

So although I think you are right that main stream media will die I think you are wrong that its a good thing.

You have me entirely backwards Smile Mainstream media is totally corrupt, and acts as a propaganda machine under the guise of different free press outlets. This is the result of months of research on my part. The people who use mainstream to brainwash everyone are censoring the shit out of any alternate media so that we'll only be left with their narrative. More and more people are waking up to what MSM really is, so they’re now rapidly turning up the heat and silencing all opposition. We'll be like China soon enough, social credit systems and all.

Mainstream tells everyone why these countries need our "help" so everyone is happy when we go in and kick the shit out of whoever we want, and we replace their leaders with our own controlled goons. Everyone thinks it’s okay because these leaders are "evil", but guess who is telling everyone that? Mainstream media. It’s all a big scam, the systems are all corrupt to the core.

Of course alternative media isn’t automatically reliable; one has to do their own research if one cares about the truth. Many/most "alternative" journalists are controlled opposition. It’s a minefield of misinformation out there, and all anyone can do is focus on the evidence. Try not to take anyone’s word for anything, and examine what they present to back up their case. If it’s just hearsay or claims without anything to back them up, it’s probably propaganda. This is especially true about the mainstream.

If this all sounds weird to anyone, that’s no surprise. I had been brainwashed for 40 years and it was only a few chance opportunities that pricked the mental bubble I’ve been trapped in all this time, and finally I can see things for how they really are.

I’ve not had much/any success having discussions about this in public, as it’s always turned into me getting dogpiled, so if anyone wants to know more about what I’m talking about and the evidence, feel free to PM me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Messages In This Thread
RE: NY TIMES Publishes CIA Propaganda On Venezuela - by robvalue - April 8, 2019 at 10:54 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MA publishes database of law enforcement disciplinary actions Nanny 0 421 August 22, 2023 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 345 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Donald Trump Wants To Invade Venezuela...Media Continues to Fixate on Tweets ReptilianPeon 15 3105 July 7, 2018 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Joods
  Times Square attack ?? vorlon13 25 5276 May 20, 2017 at 4:29 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  WikiLeaks/CIA brewer 33 3387 March 9, 2017 at 12:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Russian Propaganda Saps, Impurifies Our Precious C-Span The Grand Nudger 2 518 January 13, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Wikileaks publishes Podesta emails account_inactive 63 6363 November 6, 2016 at 1:21 am
  Man stabs his girlfriend 100 times RobertE 52 6855 September 23, 2016 at 11:38 am
Last Post: RobertE
  Ex-CIA Director Who Endorsed Clinton Calls for Killing Iranians and Russians in Syria account_inactive 15 3275 August 18, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Venezuela KUSA 31 3437 May 27, 2016 at 12:40 pm