Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even
RE: No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even
(August 10, 2019 at 6:33 pm)mascale Wrote: So there is an Old and a New Testament around which any can discard a lot.  Nixon had proposed fixed percentage wage-price, usury-based, guidelines.  Senator McGovern would offer $1000.00 per, acceptable publically even to action-actor, famous John Wayne.  With basis in ancient Greece, then simple Euclidean Geometry could be applied.  The upside-down right triangle becomes fixed percentage pay raises.  That fits into a rectangle, with lines parallel to the bottom and the top, clear across-the-box.  Pre-Keynes, the need for equal-amount players in the market-place:  Had not been known at all.  Keynes arithmetic would fill up the right, empty side, of the box:  With public works spending, for the widely left-out.  The concept of "Pay-it-back-later," does not apply even in a Trump Economy, however.  Some lies cannot be blamed on the White House.  The raises--percentage to the diagonal, equal clear across the box:  Are the little dots that make up lines, each infinite in number.  Total Net Debt approaching $70 or $80 tril. levels is probably close enough.  That being the source of money--the Total Credit Market--then "Tree-god-growth" looks more like arithmetic, and not a deity.

"Crow, James Crow:  Shaken, Not Stirred."
(Beer can still be left on the hearth, awaiting the Sumer(?)!)

I confess to knowing very little about economics. I don't know Keynes' arithmetic at all. 

It seems to me that Matthew 20-based systems would have to be very simple -- not Democrat-style plans where you can apply for means-tested rebates if you jump through the proper hoops. 

If the source of money is just credit and debt, invented by banks, it seems that redistributing that would be possible, if the moral will was there. That's a big if.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even - by Belacqua - August 10, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christianity in Africa stats: <10 MN in 1900, 700 MN today. Nishant Xavier 75 3810 July 24, 2023 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 1465 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1579 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Not Even A Little Bit Serious] Why AREN'T You An Atheist? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 3439 December 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  So In Deity-Free World: Financial Inclusion! mascale 6 846 August 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: tackattack
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4060 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  Even in darkest times here is something that made me smile dyresand 3 1948 May 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Today is Chapter One of my new life Won2blv 15 2451 October 23, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What would evidence of a God even look like? Excited Penguin 153 22404 September 12, 2016 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is Eternal Life Even Desireable? noctalla 72 14914 November 23, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Cephus