Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god
RE: Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god
(October 29, 2020 at 10:54 am)Eleven Wrote: Theists need to shut their pie holes, because that of which they speak is not of any reality but rather a concept they imagine is real via fallible faith.

People are entirely too easily manipulated by religious concepts. History shows this, especially lately where we can show new religions being created by man and people following those religions as though it contains the truth. Christianity started the same way, and we of stronger mentalities are still in the same boat waiting for the evidence that simply isn't available.

Religious apologists are not doing anything except demonstrating to the rest of us just how ignorant they are. Once this realization sets in, debating them somewhat becomes pointless. Oh, don't get me wrong, there is the rare moment I still step in and state something, but essentially I realize they are beyond intellectual redemption.

Poor consciences, for that I weep.

If you heard from God would it convince you he exists? a preacher said can you see the wind. I would say that God doesnt want us to be afraid of him and submit to him out of fear. The Antichrist will come on the scene doing this, and you will believe in him. 

We have scripture, we have the land of Israel, we have morals and a persona and are more intelligent than other animals. We grow and develop and have understanding. Etc. If you want more faith in Christ, go to Israel and sight-see. Look at what God says about end times. I cannot prove to you God exists unless you tell me how you want me to prove it. Even if you did see God its wouldnt compel you to believe, not having a mind as skeptical as yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god - by Prycejosh1987 - November 18, 2020 at 3:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6234 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1410 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why did my mom tell me that feelings are enough to have religion? Der/die AtheistIn 11 1353 April 2, 2019 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Survivalist conspiracy crap..... Brian37 27 2969 January 18, 2019 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  I Can Just Hear All Churches Shitting Bricks On This One Minimalist 40 7241 December 7, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Why do far right Christian-Conservatives want to put Jesus in schools NuclearEnergy 41 8281 February 8, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Asmodee
Thumbs Down Why I Don't Want To Be An Atheist ThePrick 189 17678 November 4, 2016 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  What I love, What I hate, What I want, What I believe. WinterHold 9 1629 July 18, 2016 at 5:52 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Why do religious people desperately want to class Atheism as a religion? TheMonster 75 19600 November 25, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8408 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd