Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I love, What I hate, What I want, What I believe.
What I love, What I hate, What I want, What I believe.
No, they are not the same thing.
=====================

What I love:

I loved -and still- love her, she was with me in college but then we walked separate paths. It's not like she loved me back or there was a relationship in the first place; it was a one sided relationship.

I love love; no that is not a repeated word; I "love 'love' itself; the feeling, when you feel your heart pounded by a weird force, especially when the girl in the song above starts to sing in French.

I love cats. Dogs also; and to your surprise I also love mysterious environments and horror stuff like scary Video Games. 
I also love food and weed.

=======

What I hate:

Hypocrites who kill when they want to, under all kinds of excuses. Double standards is what they live by, they have a problem in their weighing of things, liars who know they are lying, yet it lets them sleep at night so they do it.

I also hate people not being themselves; acting social roles which aren't theirs, so one becomes obsessed and so worried with self image.

I also hate when one is proud with something they didn't do. Like nationalists who feel so proud, for living next to a building that its builder had became a pile of dust in a grave a long time ago.

=======

What I want:

A little peace of mind.
===========================================================

What I believe:

ISLAM; THE QURAN.

How would I get what I love if I didn't have a support from God? how would I control my hate without the support of God?how would I want the right thing, and get it, without God?
RE: What I love, What I hate, What I want, What I believe.
Oh, idk..you could try working for it. You could muster up the will to not be a hateful dick. If you need a gods help for either you're probably beyond a gods help in the first place.

You keep doing allah though, wouldn't want you walking the streets raping and pillaging.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Believe in yourself. God is just a part of you.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
You'd be better of finding something worth believing in, Atlas.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Atlas, you're cool in my book, theist or not. You'd make an awesome atheist, though! Haha
Love your posts always.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(July 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: No, they are not the same thing.
=====================

What I love:

I loved -and still- love her, she was with me in college but then we walked separate paths. It's not like she loved me back or there was a relationship in the first place; it was a one sided relationship.

I love love; no that is not a repeated word; I "love 'love' itself; the feeling, when you feel your heart pounded by a weird force, especially when the girl in the song above starts to sing in French.

I love cats. Dogs also; and to your surprise I also love mysterious environments and horror stuff like scary Video Games. 
I also love food and weed.

=======

What I hate:

Hypocrites who kill when they want to, under all kinds of excuses. Double standards is what they live by, they have a problem in their weighing of things, liars who know they are lying, yet it lets them sleep at night so they do it.

I also hate people not being themselves; acting social roles which aren't theirs, so one becomes obsessed and so worried with self image.

I also hate when one is proud with something they didn't do. Like nationalists who feel so proud, for living next to a building that its builder had became a pile of dust in a grave a long time ago.

=======

What I want:

A little peace of mind.

What I believe:

ISLAM; THE QURAN.

How would I get what I love if I didn't have a support from God? how would I control my hate without the support of God?how would I want the right thing, and get it, without God?

You do understand You are not allowed to have what you love, the majority of who believe as you do can be classified under what you hate, which should undermine your peace of mind... All under the rule and law of ISLAM; THE QURAN!

Bit of a walking contradiction aren't you?
(July 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm)Atlas33 Wrote: What I want:

A little peace of mind.
You might try a life free of the cognitive dissonance required to be a primate which believes there is an invisible man in the sky watching everything you do. It has to be unsettling at times.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

"How would I get what I love if I didn't have a support from God?"
You don't need to have support from some hypothetical person to know that you are human being, who deserves what you love, and all you need is you, some cognitive reasoning, and some good people in your life to help you get there.

"How would I control my hate without the support of God?"
Because you are human with a brain capable of cognitive reasoning that can logically decipher that love is a more profitable cause than hate.

"How would I want the right thing, and get it, without God?"
What is the "right thing" and who chooses it? You choose what the "right thing" for you is. If God "chooses it for you" then all it really is is you choosing and subconsciously using "God" to justify your choice.

The idea and notion of a "god" just complicates the simplicities of life. Do you, do love, do what your heart says...you'll be alright.
"Just call me Bruce Wayne. I'd rather be Batman."
(July 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: How would I get what I love if I didn't have a support from God? how would I control my hate without the support of God?how would I want the right thing, and get it, without God?

By realizing that you can love, not have hateful feelings, and still know the right thing to do without a belief in god.

Atheists do it on a daily basis. You have no excuse.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: How would I get what I love if I didn't have a support from God? how would I control my hate without the support of God?how would I want the right thing, and get it, without God?

The most common view of God is as a parent, as such replace "God" with "Mom" in the above questions and then re-read in a whiny voice and you'll get your answer

Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Jesus want to create a poli-theism religion? Eclectic 83 6185 December 18, 2022 at 7:54 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 960 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Enough of this crap, I want to hear directly from god Foxaèr 82 5623 December 22, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1402 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  hate WinterHold 11 1427 November 21, 2019 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5531 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why do the Abrahamic religions hate the female body so much? Rhondazvous 84 10862 June 18, 2018 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7859 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why do far right Christian-Conservatives want to put Jesus in schools NuclearEnergy 41 8274 February 8, 2017 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Do people hate the actual belief in God, or just the religious organizations? goombah111 101 25655 November 14, 2016 at 4:19 am
Last Post: goombah111